Reviews for Protection
Jrocknpoppingirl chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
So many tears! So much sadness! Great story!
No Contact Ever chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
awesome loved it gin and rangiku are such a cute couple do you think so believe in jashi darkdream
Muse Dae chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
This was excellent. I have tears in my eyes right now. You're truly a good writer. One of the few I've seen around these days!
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
That was a cool fic.

I felt so sad when Gin left! It was really sweet of Gin to protect Rangiku so much in your story!

Have a great day!
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
*Blinks* Can you please stop repeating sentences whenever there's a scene change? It ruins the story But other then that I think its a good fic, Gin's not a complete bastard, and their relationship is one of the most interesting.
FirestormAngelBlaze chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
sweet, generally quite touching. i love the way they are portrayed here, it seems quite realistic. on another hand, please stop repeating sentences. it's annoying and dulls the true potential of this.

Ja Ne! :D :)

Juud chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Woeah, this was well written! My favorite part was with Kira and the paperwork, somehow, I can see Gin doing such things for Rangiku. Oewh, maybe you should delete those repeated sentences, they can be rather annoying .
brokensocks chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Hi! Lovely story! I liked it a lot and GinxRan is one of my favorite pairings.

I was a little confused with the repeated sentences. Were they on purpose?
LoveAnime4ever chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
very very good! I didn't quite pay attention the first time I read it, hehe, i was watching bleach lol. THen i decided to read it again, and it was awesome! love it!
ms. phishy chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Oh, that was lovely-and you pulled off 1st-person quite nicely. (Personally, too scared to touch it!) XD I like fics that show the softer side of Gin-because, really, he isn't a *complete* bastard. Nice job. _
BelleDayNight chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Aw...I like this! And there is so much hope at the end. Beautiful!
Ori chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Oh this is really nice. ( It's too bad I think this coupling is going to be a tragic one. I still love them though.
sho chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
this story is awesome...sweet, really. but then, some statements were repeated. when i finished it, i had second thoughts of letting matsumoto share MY GIN but then, matsumoto can have others. haha! nice job, i'll look forward to more of your stories.
passer-by chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
i ABSOLUTELY love this story which u wrote. it was meaningful, beautiful, and simply lovely. Keep on writing!:) Your story was one of the better ones i have read so far. Thanks!
firewindgurl chapter 1 . 7/26/2006