Reviews for Watching
Kohako Shadow chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Ah, an introspective look into the minds of Ivanov. He's just stating the truth and being totally nonchalant about it. I mean it's obvious how Takao and Kai always attract each other. Like a moth to a flame they are finding their ways to each other one way or the other, regardless of the world around them. Cute pairing but I wouldn't mind having a Takao sandwich with Kai and Yuriy against his side

Kohako_Shadow
Thegoldenlock chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
I really like your way of describing Talas feelings here. Hes in character all the way through, all of them are. Tala is a great character and its sad how weak thay made him in season three...

Anyway brilliant job and keep writing
Troublesome Aries chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
aw, that was good
KaiXTala4ever chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
omg! a new story, i love it, poor Tala he is jealous about Tyson...but i have faith on Kai that he will notice that Tala it's for him.
FirieGurl chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
that was so good and sweet of Yuriy and the ending was pretty good
wingsonfire chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
I like Takao/Kai pairing but I also enjoy reading Tala fics. Kai/Tala esp. I liked what you wrote. The way you portrayed Kai/Takao through Tala's eyes...and Tala's own feelings. There is a bond between Kai and Tala; why else would a comatose Tala cry after Kai's last battle with Brooklyn?

Good work.
Tootchy chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
How-dare-you?

How dare you make me like fic that is remotely Takao/Kai?

I must say... that was great!

It's written so well, and it has something so very Tala'ish about it!

Thanks for the great one shot!

-LadyNikki
cherry fantasy chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
It was very good, I also think Yuriy would act that way if the situation should come up ! Personally (and I try not to sound too corny ! ;;), I think that only Kai will ever match Takao and that only Takao will ever match Kai. And (just as you wrote ! -), I think that Yuriy would understand that as well. He's just smart that way ! (Maybe you've guessed by now that, after Kai and Takao, Yuriy is my favorite Beyblade character ! _ I loved the way you wrote his POV !)

Anyway, you did a great job on this one-shot, I loved it ! - Keep it up and take care !