Reviews for Underneath It All
Jesseburnett chapter 1 . 12/25/2018
one of those fics you read anually. tysm for writing it!
Meaningless Us3rname chapter 1 . 4/1/2018
I feel stupid... Theres a comma missing in the description. I've been racking my brain for a character named Genosha Scott when it should be 'after genosha, Scott' as in Scott Summers... I makes me sad that It took me so long to realize this. Lol
reinadefuego chapter 24 . 12/17/2017
I can't believe I've never left a review for this but this is one of the best Frostfire fics I've ever read, and admittedly it was my first.

Thank you for writing it, and for leaving it up for all these years. The use of the dialogue from Astonishing X-Men made it even more perfect, and Emma's sense of humour is spot on.

If there's ever a fanfic I'll keep coming back to, it's this one.
Wolves-Foxes chapter 24 . 9/7/2017
Thank you, thank you so much for writing this. It's truly a piece of art. True, there are some grammatical errors and a few spelling mistakes too, but the story made me forget about that. Your writing on both Jean and Emma was marvelous. I find Emma to be a complex character to write, but your version is beyond amazing. Perfect. And so is Jean. Their relationship evolves throughout the story and that makes it even more captivating. It's personal, emotional, and even psychologically interesting. This is the second time I read this story, and I can't stop marveling at your work with Emma. I have admired another sarcastic, witty character with you in the form of Anck-Su-Namun from "A Princess's Tale", but Emma has outdone her. I can't get over the first night, Emma's "good old Frost charm", when she admits needing Jean and later admitting she likes being called 'baby', EVERYTHING. And Jean? Jean was amazing as well. To me, you not only kept her original essence, but charged her with more intensity, an intensity so pleasing to read that it's splendid. Specially when we get to see her darker, more naughty side. Scott, well, Scott could've been worse and I'm glad you toned him down. I've never been a fan of his. Although you surprised with his date with Betsy. I didn't see that one coming at all. Ororo was very nice, and her support towards Jean and later Emma is admirable. I LOVE the part where Jean confirms her relationship with Emma while looking for flowers, and Ororo offers her private stock saying "You better have great sex after this." It was fun to no end. Also, as a final comment, I liked Emma and Logan's interactions at the x-mas party. Truly, those two could get along pretty well. Thanks again!
Murkglow chapter 24 . 8/25/2017
Goodness, you sir or madam are an amazing writer (at least for my taste in stories).

Emma is a very distinct character from the last two main characters I've read of yours (Alice and Bella from The Edge) and yet she was an absolute blast to read. Cold and hard on the outside, soft and vulnerable on the inside... The scenes were she lets Jean in and the one where she tells Jean she likes it when Jean calls her baby... *Shiver* Great stuff.

And again you do a good job making the drama bearable when Scott comes back. I've always hated Scott so I have no problem with her breaking him off but he could have been much more horrible to read than it turned out to be. Jean and Emma (especially) being so good in those scenes verses him helped quite a bit.

Again, great writing and thank you for sharing with us.
Gtopia chapter 24 . 4/17/2017
enjoyed that more than i thought i would XD
Umbrardor chapter 8 . 3/23/2017
"You like jazz?"
-Barry the Bee
Squidgod812 chapter 24 . 8/16/2016
great story!
anna chapter 4 . 12/14/2015
ahhhh this is so good
Y. Calla chapter 24 . 11/21/2015
Mmm I absolutely adore your Emma Frost. Hope to see you write more of her with Jean or another femslash pairing that would work!
Kyranol1 chapter 24 . 7/5/2015
Thank you.
Thank you so much for writing this, I absolutely love this.
Thank you.
beaches13 chapter 24 . 7/1/2015
This was a wonderful story. I enjoyed all of the banter very much. I always thought Scott was a putz. Lol. I enjoyed Ororo's support of Jean and her interactions with Emma, as well. I thought you did a good job of developing the relationship between Emma and Jean and that while Emma changed over time, she didn't lose who she was completely. Thanks for writing the story :)
Balthanon chapter 24 . 6/13/2015
Decent, though not quite as good as on the edge- the beginning suffered a bit from spelling correction errors though those tapered off at the end. I also thought the step into an actual physical relationship took place pretty suddenly. Good over all though.
gleek12384 chapter 24 . 4/21/2015
I absolutely love this story! : )
Guest chapter 18 . 3/19/2015
aadjkljsh I'm so happy I found this story! i've been looking for a good emma/jean fanfic. And this is the best! I love how their relationship developed it feels so natural! i hope you plan to write more of them! Or maybe write and emma/oc story please