Reviews for Underneath It All
Alycks chapter 24 . 3/8/2013
Probably one of my favorite fics I've ever read over the years. Thanks for writing and sharing this story with us.
I know you haven't written anymore jean/emma fics after the companion piece to this one but I hope you do take one up again!
4. Black Queen chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I love it so much! Do you have plans on writing another Jean Grey/Emma Frost story?
Georgia Vier chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Amazing story! Please write more about Jean Grey and Emma Frost, it's so difficult to find good fanfics about them. I've found a few, but I really like the way you write.
Ikurus chapter 24 . 1/7/2013
I absolutely loved this one. It was simply brilliant and fun.
Thank you for writing and sharing this.
Yuri-hime chapter 24 . 12/5/2012
I have never shipped this pairing before, but this one brilliant amazing story has me shipping them :3
Absolutely wonderful read, very funny and sweet, and a new fave for me :D
Yuri-hime chapter 15 . 12/4/2012
Bloody brilliant! Love this story so much! :D
Yuri-hime chapter 14 . 12/4/2012
Beautiful, simply beautiful chapter :3
Yuri-hime chapter 10 . 12/4/2012
Damn, I am loving this story so hard :D
anon chapter 22 . 10/25/2012
"It's so easy to get confused. Oh well, maybe next year." I fucking love Emma Frost!
anon chapter 21 . 10/25/2012
Emma felt an uncharacteristic pang of sympathy for how much it sucked to be sentence earn a chuckle lol.
anon chapter 20 . 10/25/2012
I was waiting for the two of them to 's nice to see Emma put Scott in his place!
anon chapter 16 . 10/25/2012
Damn you Scott, damn you to hell!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/25/2012
I love this chapter.
non chapter 10 . 10/25/2012
"If Papa bear stays away much longer, he might find Goldie Locks sleeping in his bed" lol I love that line.
deathgeonous chapter 24 . 10/19/2012
You know, this fic was one of the very few Jean/Emma fics that I could actually see their relationship actually being plausible, . Good job, thanks for writing it, bye for now.
154 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »