Reviews for Underneath It All
luciana.leocadio.5 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Hello! I normally don't review storys because I'm a bit lazy and english is not my first language, but yours I just had to review... I was reading your Bella's and Alice's story, The Edge, and I just love it! So I looked for your other storys and stumble upon this one. I actually had never readed any story of this two, but I decided to give it a shot, and I'm SOOO glad that I did! You portrayed so beautifully their realationship and I could really picture the two of them together. I noticed too(and love it) that you give your characters certain characteristics and personalitys, so they are trully unique. This is one of the best storys I have ever readed, it hooked me since chapter one and I couldn't stop reading it! When I finished reading it(and the companion piece, Another Day in Paradise), the first thought that I had was: ''What now? What I'm going to do?'', because I think is going to be a looooong time for me to find(if I ever find it) a story as great as this one. I can't explain, I just fell in love with...so thank you, thank you, thank you for this amazing story! I know it has been 8 years, but it has been only 3 years since Another Day in Paradise, so I still have hope that you could write another sequel to this, or maybe another Jean and Emma's story, couse I'm in love with this couple too! Thank you againg for this, I hope you continue to write always amazingly like this!
stillslightlynerdy chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
This is hands down my favorite Emma/Jean story. I read it very long ago, and it started a whole bunch of obsessive wildness ... videos, resubbing to comics, fanfic after fanfic. ;) I have come back to it over and over again. It is sweet, but it also manages to be true to both Emma and Jean. Emma belongs with Jean, this is a sacred truth to me ... and this is the gospel that started it all.
Nemrut chapter 24 . 1/21/2014
Quite liked the relationship between the two and especially how you wrote the dialogue. Thank you for sharing this.
tonksremus2332 chapter 24 . 12/30/2013
I love this story!
mendesana chapter 24 . 8/22/2013
i loved the story, you're good
take care
saint21 chapter 24 . 8/3/2013
Love it
AVeryBattyMind chapter 24 . 7/7/2013
Ahhh, this definitely made my top 10 favorite slash stories! Plus its the only femme slash in that list... xD. I loved the way you captured Emma's voice and personality and contrasted it with Jean's. Loved the romance and the little drama that occurred when Scott came back :). Great job and beautiful story! It inspired me to have Emma and Jean as a couple when I write my first fic :3.
deathgeonous chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
Ah, just had to reread this again. It is, if not the best Emma/Jean fic out there, at least one of the top two. There is this fic by Princess Alexandria that competes with this one for the top spot, but... I think that this one wins out. Well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Alycks chapter 24 . 3/8/2013
Probably one of my favorite fics I've ever read over the years. Thanks for writing and sharing this story with us.
I know you haven't written anymore jean/emma fics after the companion piece to this one but I hope you do take one up again!
4. Black Queen chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I love it so much! Do you have plans on writing another Jean Grey/Emma Frost story?
Georgia Vier chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Amazing story! Please write more about Jean Grey and Emma Frost, it's so difficult to find good fanfics about them. I've found a few, but I really like the way you write.
Ikurus chapter 24 . 1/7/2013
I absolutely loved this one. It was simply brilliant and fun.
Thank you for writing and sharing this.
Yuri-hime chapter 24 . 12/5/2012
I have never shipped this pairing before, but this one brilliant amazing story has me shipping them :3
Absolutely wonderful read, very funny and sweet, and a new fave for me :D
Yuri-hime chapter 15 . 12/4/2012