Reviews for Underneath It All
Nemrut chapter 24 . 1/21/2014
Quite liked the relationship between the two and especially how you wrote the dialogue. Thank you for sharing this.
tonksremus2332 chapter 24 . 12/30/2013
I love this story!
mendesana chapter 24 . 8/22/2013
i loved the story, you're good
take care
saint21 chapter 24 . 8/3/2013
Love it
AVeryBattyMind chapter 24 . 7/7/2013
Ahhh, this definitely made my top 10 favorite slash stories! Plus its the only femme slash in that list... xD. I loved the way you captured Emma's voice and personality and contrasted it with Jean's. Loved the romance and the little drama that occurred when Scott came back :). Great job and beautiful story! It inspired me to have Emma and Jean as a couple when I write my first fic :3.
deathgeonous chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
Ah, just had to reread this again. It is, if not the best Emma/Jean fic out there, at least one of the top two. There is this fic by Princess Alexandria that competes with this one for the top spot, but... I think that this one wins out. Well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Alycks chapter 24 . 3/8/2013
Probably one of my favorite fics I've ever read over the years. Thanks for writing and sharing this story with us.
I know you haven't written anymore jean/emma fics after the companion piece to this one but I hope you do take one up again!
4. Black Queen chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I love it so much! Do you have plans on writing another Jean Grey/Emma Frost story?
Georgia Vier chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Amazing story! Please write more about Jean Grey and Emma Frost, it's so difficult to find good fanfics about them. I've found a few, but I really like the way you write.
Ikurus chapter 24 . 1/7/2013
I absolutely loved this one. It was simply brilliant and fun.
Thank you for writing and sharing this.
Yuri-hime chapter 24 . 12/5/2012
I have never shipped this pairing before, but this one brilliant amazing story has me shipping them :3
Absolutely wonderful read, very funny and sweet, and a new fave for me :D
Yuri-hime chapter 15 . 12/4/2012
Bloody brilliant! Love this story so much! :D
Yuri-hime chapter 14 . 12/4/2012
Beautiful, simply beautiful chapter :3
Yuri-hime chapter 10 . 12/4/2012
Damn, I am loving this story so hard :D
anon chapter 22 . 10/25/2012
"It's so easy to get confused. Oh well, maybe next year." I fucking love Emma Frost!
160 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »