Reviews for Underneath It All
west9 chapter 24 . 10/14/2012
I've been reading fanfiction for over 10 years, and this is one of my all time favorite stories! (I read it for the first time years ago on another website) Hopefully you're not done with Emma/Jean yet! I'd love to read more follow-ups, a la Another Day in Paradise. Hint hint :-)

Regardless, I'll continue to follow your writing - you're very talented and, lucky for me, you depict many of my favorite couples. Thanks so much for sharing with everyone!
ComicLover chapter 14 . 7/9/2012
Love how Emma is showing more of her true self to Jean.
FanX chapter 14 . 7/9/2012
Very sweet chapter. Great job!
FrostLove chapter 14 . 7/9/2012
Thanks for the Hot "n" Sexy chapter.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/6/2012
This is a very well written fic. Surprise you didn't receive over 500 hits. It's just my opinion.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/6/2012
Emma should go and hunt down Scott and Frostbite his ass.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Liking the interaction between Jean an Emma. Oh, by the way Scott's an asshole.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/6/2012
One of the best X-men stories I've ever read. Please write a sequel.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/6/2012
Great story, where have you been all my life. Loved it!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/6/2012
I'm loving all the hotness in this fic. Can't wait to finish it. Hope it has a happy ending.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/6/2012
Damn, this is one sexy HOT! story you've got here. Thanks for writing and back write some more.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/4/2012
Wow! Great story, can't wait to read more of your stories.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/4/2012
Very story are you planning on a sequel? Anyway please keep writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Love this story from the begin to the end. Please write more stories for this amazing couple.
Zippy Saboteur chapter 24 . 6/19/2012
I wish this was canon. It's so much more appealing than emma/scott with Jean living in the white room doing phoenix work. though I guess since she's technically the phoenix some part of her is involved with the current drama. This would have been such a better relationship to me. Then again I've never really liked cyclops.
154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »