Reviews for Underneath It All
anon chapter 21 . 10/25/2012
Emma felt an uncharacteristic pang of sympathy for how much it sucked to be sentence earn a chuckle lol.
anon chapter 20 . 10/25/2012
I was waiting for the two of them to 's nice to see Emma put Scott in his place!
anon chapter 16 . 10/25/2012
Damn you Scott, damn you to hell!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/25/2012
I love this chapter.
non chapter 10 . 10/25/2012
"If Papa bear stays away much longer, he might find Goldie Locks sleeping in his bed" lol I love that line.
deathgeonous chapter 24 . 10/19/2012
You know, this fic was one of the very few Jean/Emma fics that I could actually see their relationship actually being plausible, . Good job, thanks for writing it, bye for now.
west9 chapter 24 . 10/14/2012
I've been reading fanfiction for over 10 years, and this is one of my all time favorite stories! (I read it for the first time years ago on another website) Hopefully you're not done with Emma/Jean yet! I'd love to read more follow-ups, a la Another Day in Paradise. Hint hint :-)

Regardless, I'll continue to follow your writing - you're very talented and, lucky for me, you depict many of my favorite couples. Thanks so much for sharing with everyone!
ComicLover chapter 14 . 7/9/2012
Love how Emma is showing more of her true self to Jean.
FanX chapter 14 . 7/9/2012
Very sweet chapter. Great job!
FrostLove chapter 14 . 7/9/2012
Thanks for the Hot "n" Sexy chapter.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/6/2012
This is a very well written fic. Surprise you didn't receive over 500 hits. It's just my opinion.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/6/2012
Emma should go and hunt down Scott and Frostbite his ass.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Liking the interaction between Jean an Emma. Oh, by the way Scott's an asshole.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/6/2012
One of the best X-men stories I've ever read. Please write a sequel.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/6/2012
Great story, where have you been all my life. Loved it!
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »