Reviews for Underneath It All
Guest chapter 11 . 7/6/2012
Emma should go and hunt down Scott and Frostbite his ass.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Liking the interaction between Jean an Emma. Oh, by the way Scott's an asshole.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/6/2012
One of the best X-men stories I've ever read. Please write a sequel.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/6/2012
Great story, where have you been all my life. Loved it!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/6/2012
I'm loving all the hotness in this fic. Can't wait to finish it. Hope it has a happy ending.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/6/2012
Damn, this is one sexy HOT! story you've got here. Thanks for writing and back write some more.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/4/2012
Wow! Great story, can't wait to read more of your stories.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/4/2012
Very story are you planning on a sequel? Anyway please keep writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Love this story from the begin to the end. Please write more stories for this amazing couple.
Zippy Saboteur chapter 24 . 6/19/2012
I wish this was canon. It's so much more appealing than emma/scott with Jean living in the white room doing phoenix work. though I guess since she's technically the phoenix some part of her is involved with the current drama. This would have been such a better relationship to me. Then again I've never really liked cyclops.
Bamboo chapter 17 . 1/30/2012
Why do I feel really bad for Emma?
Frosted Flakess chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
Emotional retarded way? Seriously Jean? Never thought I would hear that from Xaviers pupil.

And Emma... Damn! Her sarcastic personality is flawless! Fun to verbally witness, not fun to receive.
arkhamite chapter 24 . 10/29/2011
3333

I absolutely loved this to bits.

You have an amazingly fluid style that moves so naturally and your choice of words are always suiting and interesting. I also have to applaud your ability to remain in character for every character and to even show how others (apart from the mains) interpret and feel about different events.

Thanks so much for sharing!
chinpokoma chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
This is my favorite femslash story Of All Time. Glad I found it on a place I can leave reviews. The characters are brilliantly portrayed. I must reread this story once a year. Truly, every scene is enjoyable.

You are so good, I wish you would take a shine to some of my other f/f pairing favorites, lol. But I don't want to interfere with inspiration. :)
Myles2Go chapter 24 . 10/20/2011
This story and The Edge are easily two of my absolute favorite fanfics ever. Your writing is AMAZING. Please don't ever stop.
164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »