Reviews for Underneath It All
Bamboo chapter 17 . 1/30/2012
Why do I feel really bad for Emma?
Frosted Flakess chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
Emotional retarded way? Seriously Jean? Never thought I would hear that from Xaviers pupil.

And Emma... Damn! Her sarcastic personality is flawless! Fun to verbally witness, not fun to receive.
arkhamite chapter 24 . 10/29/2011
3333

I absolutely loved this to bits.

You have an amazingly fluid style that moves so naturally and your choice of words are always suiting and interesting. I also have to applaud your ability to remain in character for every character and to even show how others (apart from the mains) interpret and feel about different events.

Thanks so much for sharing!
chinpokoma chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
This is my favorite femslash story Of All Time. Glad I found it on a place I can leave reviews. The characters are brilliantly portrayed. I must reread this story once a year. Truly, every scene is enjoyable.

You are so good, I wish you would take a shine to some of my other f/f pairing favorites, lol. But I don't want to interfere with inspiration. :)
Myles2Go chapter 24 . 10/20/2011
This story and The Edge are easily two of my absolute favorite fanfics ever. Your writing is AMAZING. Please don't ever stop.
KaoriD chapter 24 . 10/20/2011
I love it! congratulations, great job. I would like read more fanfictions about Jean & Emma's relationship.
Lousy Poet Automaton chapter 20 . 9/11/2011
I mostly like this fic, but I have to disagree with something Emma said which sounds so sincere I have a feeling you believe it.

People can steal the partner of another. It happens all the time. Manipulators that prey on the vulnerabilities and fantasies of spouses/girlfriends/boyfriends. There are players who make a game of it, stealing a girl and dumping them for the next target when they have what they want. People can be manipulated into feelings that seem real only to get destroyed by the manipulator after they've left the person they were actually mostly happy with.

Now, this is not the case in your fic. But I have seen it in real life.
depaul7 chapter 24 . 6/1/2011
Awesome story, Emma was a real treat to read. More on these two please!
lilbit1016 chapter 24 . 4/16/2011
Loved this story :)
K.T chapter 24 . 4/3/2011
This was oh so awesome! You are the best!
Chloeismine chapter 24 . 3/5/2011
coolio
Chloeismine chapter 14 . 3/3/2011
coolio
ShadowCub chapter 24 . 2/17/2011
Freaking loved this story!
marymo9 chapter 24 . 2/10/2011
What an awesome story! I am a huge Jean Grey fan, and have recently found myself actually liking Emma as well. I hated for this to end. So, I will just reread it! Thanks for sharing.
Ryoko05 chapter 24 . 2/5/2011
I loved this! But you never disappoint and always turn me on to new fandoms :D

Thanks for the story and now I'm off to read the sequel
154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »