Reviews for Seven
deepthoughtz chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Fell asleep... Nash, just joking. But your stories seem really similar in their feel... Though that can be a good thing, your mark as an author I suppose...
Francis Sinclair chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
【Yet more unbelievable were the Hat that sung and the resounding applause that reminded Tom of rapid-gunfire, or perhaps his own heartbeat racing in his ears.】
Oh how could I have forgot to quote this one. Absolutely amazing. It gives me goosebumps.
Francis Sinclair chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
【The hall was filled with unfamiliar faces and golden plates and candles that floated and ghosts that spoke and a ceiling that made Tom think of eternity.】
【The Hat recognised the blood in his mouth and gave him a home, and Tom revelled in the name as it was shouted out, all mesmerising and arcane; twisting power on a bed of green and silver stars.】
【Tom left the badge at Hogwarts on the last day, dropping it onto the floor of the bathroom. It skittered underneath the sinks and rested there, glinting silver in the gloom.】
I love your way with words, they always give me shivers. Especially the first line, it made me stop dead and stare at the sentence and then go back to read it again, it's incredible. I also love your talents with imageries and symbolism, especially with Monsters and Snake (shedding his skin and all that.)
HiddenDepths-x chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I'm always surprised there aren't more stories that focus on Tom as he was at Hogwarts (unless I've just missed them all) because the concept of that progression from child to monster is completely fascinating, and that's when you would've seen it the most. A brilliant piece of writing, interesting and disturbing in equal measure -so pretty much a perfect balance for the character! I really enjoyed this.
sammyfish chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
These stories may be old, but they're fantastic. They jump around, but capture the essence of the story, leaving you to fill in the details, and I really love them. You've got a wonderful way with words, and I feel like there's deeper meanings in many of the phrases (whether this was intentional is questionable, but there you go). Well done :)
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
This was an interesting collection of snapshots from Tom's time at Hogwarts. You could see his character develop as he grew, and your characterisation seemed very accurate.
Potterworm chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Loved it.
WhispersInTheShawdows chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
This is great!
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
The story here is great. The characterization is powerful and the prose interesting. I found the first two sections lyrical. I especially like this line:

killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
loved .
Dragonsofliberty chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
excellent. this is actually the best Potter fic i've ever read. the sixth "episode" was particularly good.
your tinsel tinkerbell chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Liked it? Girl, I LOVED it! It's short but you get your point across. "Niceties must be observed, after all." How brilliant isn't that? Creepy, too, but I like that;)

Good job.

-AA
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
omg! i love this fic! its so nicely written! great job! _
CatOrWall chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Whoa O_o Very good, kinda creepy, deffinetly worth reading.
Flashyfirebird chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Wow! This was amazing! Well written... I think you captured the spirit of Voldie's past perfectly. Keep up the good work!

~FFB