Reviews for Forever Friends
Ranmaleopard chapter 8 . 1/2
This is just really interesting keep it up
Guest chapter 8 . 10/6/2016
Hooray! An update! Ive been waiting, hope you continue! Great chapter for revealing character thoughts :)
silverstreak93242 chapter 8 . 10/3/2016
Here's hoping this review finds you well! I read this story years ago and then finally seeing an update for it, was thrilled! I had other updated stories, and RL issues to deal with, but having re-read the entire story up to now, GO FOR IT! I am looking forward to seeing how you bring everything about! I am also going to go back and re-read some of your other stories, and hopefully have some words for you there too!
dogbertcarroll chapter 8 . 9/25/2016
I'd like to see more of this, it's getting interesting.
FreeReading chapter 8 . 9/1/2016
good update, Ranma it taking the steps toward self improvement and learning of all the challenges it takes just to move forward, and he doing it from a different angle. While Hinako is is facing her own dilemma of what she actually wants form this relationship. Though it seems that most of the other cast has not quite caught on to subtle changes taking place, looking forward to what direction this goes.
keichan2 chapter 8 . 8/29/2016
“Grampa Happy and that nice lady friend” Ohoo! :-) “Grampa Happy” is already good! Who the “nice lady friend” is could have consequences… (my first bet would be Nodoka, just for the fun of it! ;-p)

“talk to Ranma's teachers and see what could be done” And Ranma will get his homework helper!

Thanks for the new chapter!

I hope to read more soon!
Quathis chapter 8 . 8/28/2016
And his quest begins. Kasumi seems like she's in his corner, if she's willing to talk to his teachers about the situation. It was also hilarious that Akane was falling into the same problem Ranma has with teaching. Showing isn't all there is to teaching. U til next time.
Vangran chapter 7 . 8/25/2016
This is a really sweet story thus far, I'm glad you decided to stick with it.
Bobboky chapter 7 . 8/1/2016
Still excellent
xbox432 chapter 7 . 7/26/2016
Heh, looks like I found this right after you came back from hiatus. Glad I found it too, never seen one of these with RanmaxHinako before... though I do wonder how she learned that move from Haposai when the old lech was supposedly buried beneath a mountain? Are you cutting out that piece of canon and just having Happy wander the country?
keichan2 chapter 7 . 7/26/2016
Nice to see you back!

Thanks for the new chapter!

I hope to read more soon!
Lord Arcana chapter 7 . 7/25/2016
Glad to see that the story is not dead, as this is an interesting plot idea.
So good luck writing this again.
Rogue15 chapter 7 . 7/24/2016
Well, I can honestly say I never expected this one to be updated again. Glad to see I was wrong.

Surprised you did not just make it an even 10 years. :)

Thanks for the update, brings back lots of memories for this series.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/23/2016
I have missed this. please don't drop off again.
Sha115 chapter 7 . 7/23/2016
good to see a new update. Great chapter looking forward to the new update