Reviews for The Double Date
Oh my gosh my heart is hurting. I hate you, you wonderful author. Why must I care so much? Ahhhhh.
Excuse me while I collect my shattered bbxrae thoughts and glue them back together.
bluegreenenvy chapter 5 . 8/11
oh my gosh this was such a lovely treat! im feeling so happy right now.
loverfanficsgirl1 chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
Things have been said, confessions have been made. And all I could say is that the work and effort you put in this story brilliant. And for more to be confessed, I wished I was the one who wrote this story. I'm actually kinda jealous of you but dont take it the wrong way though. Anyways, keep on writing stories! And what happens when the four finally go on a second date?
Calistina chapter 5 . 11/21/2014
I loved this so much! You should continue with the next double date
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 5 . 4/6/2014
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 4 . 4/6/2014
miscommunication, its one doozy of a problem :) i'm glad the two of you sorted things out though
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
aww they're eating a chocolate mouuse together :) I wonder when those lobsters will try to escape Starfire's bag
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
raven and beastboy cute as cute can be D-A-T-I-N-G! :) love it!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
I was literally crying my eyes out by the end of this it was sooooooooo analyzing written.
Please please please write more of bbrae I loved this story so much
VanillaAnime chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
I really love your stories! I have read some of your other stories like that one with Terra. I think it's called Replaced.
Anyways, Keep up the good work!
IcePrinc chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
Last chapter... for the win. I like this story, a lot. It had everything, humor, friendship, romance, angst... Not much of an action, but I didn't even noticed. Really, really good.
Ved17 chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
Great Story! That's all that needs to be said!
Ved17 chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
One of the best chapters I've ever read! The Lobster bit killed me! You rock, BPF!
Soul chapter 5 . 8/10/2013
So this is what happen's when Beast Boy finally gives up trying to be close to Raven