Reviews for The Double Date
This was very well done. The conversation flowed naturally and the interaction between Beast Boy and Raven was very believable. Even if it was for a good reason Robin is still (believably) an ass. Great Job
Giorgette chapter 1 . 2/20
Omg i love these storys i think my favorite is Iced tea?
critic chapter 5 . 1/1
Looved it
Guest chapter 5 . 10/18/2015
Oh my gosh my heart is hurting. I hate you, you wonderful author. Why must I care so much? Ahhhhh.
Excuse me while I collect my shattered bbxrae thoughts and glue them back together.
bluegreenenvy chapter 5 . 8/11/2015
oh my gosh this was such a lovely treat! im feeling so happy right now.
loverfanficsgirl1 chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
Things have been said, confessions have been made. And all I could say is that the work and effort you put in this story brilliant. And for more to be confessed, I wished I was the one who wrote this story. I'm actually kinda jealous of you but dont take it the wrong way though. Anyways, keep on writing stories! And what happens when the four finally go on a second date?
Calistina chapter 5 . 11/21/2014
I loved this so much! You should continue with the next double date
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 5 . 4/6/2014
...CUUUUUUUUUUUUTE! x
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 4 . 4/6/2014
miscommunication, its one doozy of a problem :) i'm glad the two of you sorted things out though
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
harsh.
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
aww they're eating a chocolate mouuse together :) I wonder when those lobsters will try to escape Starfire's bag
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
raven and beastboy cute as cute can be D-A-T-I-N-G! :) love it!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
I was literally crying my eyes out by the end of this it was sooooooooo analyzing written.
Please please please write more of bbrae I loved this story so much
VanillaAnime chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
I really love your stories! I have read some of your other stories like that one with Terra. I think it's called Replaced.
Anyways, Keep up the good work!
IcePrinc chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
Last chapter... for the win. I like this story, a lot. It had everything, humor, friendship, romance, angst... Not much of an action, but I didn't even noticed. Really, really good.