Reviews for Harry Potter the Warlord Prince
Nytefyre chapter 33 . 11/12/2013
This is a very dark take on Harry, at times disturbingly so. Much is justified in the name of altruism and Harry acts as judge, jury, and executioner with the ends justifying his means. Despite this slide down the slippery slope, his thoughts and actions are well thought out and expressed and believable... even understandable. It's too bad that this ended without an ending - I hope more will be coming someday.

Thanks for posting.
segir chapter 33 . 6/4/2013
its been So long since you worked this i do not hold much hope you will return to it, that said i really liked it. i thought as you got into later chapters you kind of just dropped shadow and snow but over all it was a great story. i wish i knew what happened to harry's young 'padawan"..
segir chapter 27 . 6/4/2013
love this last part where he has no reason, her line ""First of all, it scares me on a deep personal level you had to ask me that question"" was awsome!
ELIOTSPENCER'SGIRL chapter 14 . 5/23/2013
hee hee the author of the books as a Hogwarts student lol!
healingcat chapter 33 . 5/6/2013
I realize this story is probably abandoned but I wanted to let you know I enjoyed what you did have and have alerted the story on the off chance you decide to finish it.
Random Chick chapter 22 . 4/11/2013
HEY! The Jesus thing was very offensive and I really suggest you stay away from doing that. The whole Saetan, Daemon, and Lucivar can be passed because they are not the same as those in the Bible and play a different role and different potrayal.

I love Harry messing with people's heads! It's hilarious! Are you gonna have more steamy Hinny scenes, soon?
LovingFanFiction chapter 10 . 3/31/2013
WHAT!? gah! i love it! ahhhhhhhhhhh i have no words!
LovingFanFiction chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
bahahahhahah oh my gosh harry with his jewels from Gringotts, love it!
LovingFanFiction chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
yay i love this so far! i just stumbled upon your story on fanfic and im so happy i did! this is such a cretive mix and i cant wait to read it! i know it says it hasnt been updated in like 6 or 7 years but it so interesting i want to read what you have even if i can never finish it! but please do finish it because i already want to know how it ends despite me having read only 1 chapter!
Guest chapter 30 . 1/28/2013
Be careful who you call terrorists
These days yes the IRA are terrorists who dont even know who or why they are fighting
But but back in 1916 they were a symbol of freedom for irish people and many irish would consider it an insult to there heritage for them to be called terrorists
Chaoticist chapter 23 . 12/28/2012
Loved your reference to Make a Wish by Rorschach's Blot. That is one of the greatest HP fics I have ever read. EVER!
KillerstarPendragon888 chapter 13 . 11/25/2012
Good story
Guest chapter 33 . 9/10/2012
Are you going to continue? Because I have been loving this story. I think you have Harry's persona of a Warlord Prince to perfection. As a lover of both series, I think you have really captured their essence. Please continue!
chris chapter 33 . 7/18/2012
wow harrys is sick and twisted when it comes to getting info from death eaters. I am loving the story and hope life and your muse give you the time and inspiration to finish this story.
Shadow Starfire chapter 33 . 3/22/2012
Please up-date this is one of the first and best hp x-over that I have ever read.