Reviews for Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow: Tailspin
reeven chapter 24 . 3/31/2014
Love this fic!
sirenmergirl chapter 24 . 8/6/2013
"Yesterday, Today, & Tomorrow"... also known as, "How Lois pulls a Doctor-Who and saves the future by being nothing less than pure-awesome."
IHaveCookieInMyEye chapter 11 . 1/7/2012
As i was finishing this chapter (I've read your story a million times, its my favorite!) The lyrics for chasing cars-snow patrol came on "I need your grace to remind me, to find my own" right at the moment where he's looking at the crystal and thinking of Lois. It was an epic moment so I had to share :)
DetBeckett chapter 24 . 7/29/2011
Just read this story and the first one. AMAZING. The intricacies of the plot...no words. LOVED this story, and loved the happy ending that I didn't see coming. Thanks for sharing!
salsayourface chapter 16 . 6/29/2010
"Is it my fault that the pages of the cookbook were stuck together? Don't answer that."

Your obvious love of Friends (don't even get me started on the ultrasound :D.) makes my reading experience so very enjoyable.
salsayourface chapter 14 . 6/29/2010
Clark reached out, ready to reciprocate her embrace. Instead, she raised her arm and slapped him.

this made me lol.
Stephanie M. A chapter 24 . 3/16/2010
Thank you Thank you Thank you! I was so worried that the horrible future was set in stone. Thank you for letting them keep Conner and unveiling Lex's evilness.

Great job!
Stephanie M. A chapter 21 . 3/16/2010
I've never cried during a fanfic as much as I did while reading this chapter. Seriously, tears were flowing in a constant stream.
Aalliya chapter 24 . 12/1/2009
You are an extremely brilliant and talented writer! I laughed and almost cried at parts of this story! Thank you for writing it and I look forward to reading more of your work in the future.
bloodymary2 chapter 24 . 9/5/2009
This was a wild and wonderful ride. I confess that there was a moment around chapter 18 that I just wanted to stop reading. I could see things lining up to the future I 'knew' and I just didn't know if I could bare to read a scene where Lois had to send her baby away - just hinking about it made my heart break (something that didn't cross my mind when it was mentioned in Full Circle, which just serves to prove that you've writen these characters in such a real way that I grew attached)

I particularly liked how you described the ending and the final quote. The fragmented scenes served to keep the suspence up until the end, but it was so well writen and structured that it didn't leave me confused... *grin* much. But a good confused! :D

I could go on in more detail, but I have too much in my mind - read both stories in less then two days. Maybe I'll stew and come back to leave another review. I know it's been two years since you've finished this and don't know if you still read your reviews (I hope you do), but the bottom line is... thank you for this amazing ride. I had a blast!
Raven3182 chapter 24 . 6/19/2009
That was certainly quite a ride... I was really getting attached to this story, so much so that I got a little upset at times. I'm glad they made the right decision in the end, all the build-up had me thinking that the time loop would just continue forever and the future didn't look very bright. I'm very happy with how this ended. It's a great story. Thanks for writing!
sunset chapter 24 . 6/1/2009
O.M.G.!

Wow! Sunrei, I totally agree with your readers/admirers: you are absolutely amazing! Love the way you wrote the action scenes interspersed with the dramatic scenes and same with the funny mixed with the sometimes hot and/or romantic Cloisy scenes. It's just like watching an extended Smallville episode BUT yours is so much better!

You have great writing style! Love the way you change scenes whether it's in the same timeline or goes from past to present then back- or is it the other way around? oh wait, it's present to future, then back! I luv luv luv your dialogue (specially those between Lois & Clark)! I"m so happy you're the author of these Lois & Clark themed fanfics (we Cloisers are so lucky to have wonderful and gifted writers like you)!

Thank you for sharing your super-abilities as a writer and looking forward to reading more powerful stories from you! Next read will be WWC1&2...
osulover chapter 24 . 1/17/2009
Absolutely AMAZING story! I was in agony for Lois and Clark-and you surprised the heck out of me with the ending! Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! By far, the BEST Smallville story I have read! Thanks so much for the ride, and I'll be sure to check out your other stories!
osulover chapter 5 . 1/16/2009
Okay, absolutely loving this so far...can't wait to continue reading to see what happens next!
YouCan'tFightDestiny chapter 24 . 10/26/2008
Wow, I gotta say it was an amazing ride, and I absolutely loved the ending, because what are Ck and LL without their CJ?

Again an amazing story, which shows that you always have a choice..

Loved every bit of it!