Reviews for Human, All Too Human
Menka chapter 11 . 5/30/2013
This story is a masterpiece whether you finish it or not I just wanted you to know that I loved the work you have put in for it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Already by reading this one chapter, I can see that either A) the story was heavily inspired by the Buggers in the Ender series, or B) you just so happened to have the same ideas as the amazing and ever impressive Orson Scott Card.
Forestspirit of Thunderclan chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I think you done a great job on this story you did great of the story of Jade's past and why the domZ are after her I do hope you will carry out this story till the end
Seyfert chapter 11 . 4/8/2012
This story is amazing. The plot is so intriguing, your characrers feel incredibly alive... Please, please, don't leave it unfinished! This is exactly how BGAE 2 should have been!
bluerockerdragongirl chapter 11 . 6/7/2011
Holy Crap. That was a perfectly plausible explanation to Jade's origins... I can't wait to read more, and I hope for a little Jade/Hub shipping along the way. Toodles!
Beocat chapter 11 . 3/4/2011
I believe I've read this story before, but can't recall if I reviewed or not. Regardless, this is an excellent story that I do hope you'll continue (maybe the Xbox Live version will reinitiate your interest in this work). I have enjoyed it quite a bit and I like your reason for writing it as well. Learning to write a better story will help you in so many ways, even beyond storywriting. If you still have a fire lit for this story, I urge you to continue writing.

Thank you for bringing thus far this wonderful story to my grasp.
dragonwing4 chapter 11 . 4/9/2010
Damn! Please update soon ?... T.T

I sure hope you are still working on this story! I just discovered the BG&E fandom (finished the game, like, yesterday), and I'm hooked. There isn't near enough fanfictions on this amazing game! Right now I think yours might be the most impressing of them all.

Great plot, *great* going with keeping everyone in character, and you're doing an admirable job at respecting the universe and the unique atmosphere we all learned to love. Plus, I absolutely agree with you: Jade in a romantic relationship with anyone else than Double H has got to be a sacrilege!

I really like your writing style, too. You've got vocabulary and you clearly do your best to write something of quality. Unfortunately, I'm afraid I can't point out exactly what appeals to me in the way you write: it's a bit hazy for me, since english isn't my mother tongue. (Actually, it's french. Michel Ancel est mon nouveau dieu! XD) But I read this fanfic as well as your one-shot, and loved both.

I really really hope to hear from you soon... I hope your difficulties with the last chapter didn't disgust you from this story, as it would be a great loss.

Until then.
Telyra chapter 11 . 3/6/2010
Awesome fanfic, please update soon :)
A-Quest-of-Scales chapter 11 . 9/6/2009
I like this story. I mean it's no where near long enough and I really hope you don't give up on it but you're really pulling us in. Everyone's in character, the non-canon stuff is great and doesn't argue with anything.

All in all I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.

Hope you keep building the relationship between Hub and Jade, I love those two.

Sincerely,

Scales
Lord 0f Storms chapter 11 . 9/4/2009
Wow, an update! It wasn't all that long ago when I first came by this fic, but I knew it hadn't been updated in a long while and wasn't sure it would be. How glad I am that I was proven wrong!

Even though you say this chapter wasn't as good as the others, I still really enjoyed it, but then , I always love the parts of the story where some things are explained to you. I assume that's what exposition is? Not sure. Nevermind, I loved Pey'j in this chapter, I could really see his love for Jade shining through, especially there at the end. I couldn't help but be irritated with him earlier for hiding things from her, but now I just think he's lovely! Though I'm still eager to find out who the IRIS traitor is!
Aasura-chan chapter 11 . 8/15/2009
Oh my!

I luv your story! 3 The style, the details... I hope Ubisoft will read your work! ;)

Plz update soon! _
Luv2Game chapter 11 . 8/3/2009
I saw the update alert in my e-mail box and squealed. Literally squealed! OMG! I am so happy! Two years, yeah, it's a little while to wait- but this? Give me material, I will read it! Booyah!

(Might need to catch myself up- but booyah! XD)

Wow, what a tangled wave we weave. The backstory doesn't seem that much of a long-shot, really. What do we know? Not much. Hence the much-needed (and confirmed? OMG!) sequeal. But I like your take. When Jade's dad's name popped up, I was like, "Hehe. Adam. First man. Lol." Doesn't take much to amuse me. But Esscence and Vessels... all sound very DomZ-ish. And Jade, caught in the middle, not meant to be, but stuck with it. Poor gal.

I loved Pey'j's dialogue. It sounded like it came straight from his snout. Hub just sat in background, but 'twas okay. It was fitting.

Ah... interesting chapter. I really enjoyed it, and was super psyched to see an update. Can't wait to see where things go, and I will definietly stick around for more!
Talon88.1 chapter 11 . 8/2/2009
HOLY CRAP! UPDATE! YAYAYAYAYAYAY! I LOVE this fic! Seriously, the way that you portray the characters, the storyline, and the possibilites of the coming plot, all entice me greatly . The only thing that I would say for this is that P'jey's speech seemed off, and the words like 'verra' and 'preggo' dont fit his charcter very well...

But either way, I enjoy this, and I hope to see more soon!

P.S: You know Maiafey too?
Zay-el chapter 11 . 8/2/2009
It might have been two years, but I still remember this story for the sheer awesomeness it is. And it hadn't ceased, lemme tell you! Even though it's been a while and I had to look back a bit to catch on again, this chapter was more than worth it, as it gave a crucial plot point, one which appealed to me more than you can imagine. Mainly because you're pretty much on spot! Even thought I'll most likely never continue the story I once started, I had almost the exact same idea of Jade being a Vessel of DomZ powers. I had a little of my own tweaking to it of course, but fact is a fact, the basic idea occured to me as well.

And about changing the universe somewhat...I say GO WITH IT! Seriously, most of my favorite fanfics include expanding the original fandom universe like this. I love it, especially if the story tries to fill in any holes left. In BGE, we have a whole universe, a malevolent alien species and so much more left open to explore and as long as I read through it and still be able to remember that this is indeed BGE, I'm more than okay with it.

Well, seems like I've started rambling again...altogether, I'm happy you're back, overjoyed with the new chapter, eagerly awaiting the next one and wishing that the almighty Muse will keep kissing you on the forehead. XD
Lord 0f Storms chapter 10 . 5/18/2009
oh no! that can't be the end, surely? it looks like it's been a while since this was updated, but i'm hoping you're still going to continue at some point~!

honestly, i don't know how you write like this! regrdless of how much effort you put into it, it gives the impression of effortless talent when i read it! i don't suppose you've ever thought of writing professionally? :)

onto the actual story material though, it's marvellous (like i was honestly going to say anything different?). you've really made the characters come to life, and give them emotions and backstories that don't just seem plausible, but that seem like they should be in the sequel!

i love the witty banter between the characters, the Jade/Hub direction it's taking (_), the build up of the mysterious story towards the truth behind Jade's past, and definitely the in-depth exploration of various characters' thoughts and feelings.