Reviews for Stargate: Thirdspace
Lord Asmodeus chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
Why on Earth did you use the name Shepherd?

The worst character in history of RPG!
nfall chapter 24 . 5/28/2014
awesome story!, can't wait to find out what happens next :)
Thyn chapter 24 . 4/28/2014
Excellent story
Guest chapter 14 . 1/26/2014
The premise of this story, or rather the reasons for staying hidden make no sense. There's intellegence then there's paranoia, the action of the Tau'ri are fully in the latter. What possible advantage could they gain from watching tech so far below them?
Illuviar chapter 24 . 12/26/2013
Very good story!
Illuviar chapter 16 . 12/26/2013
Good battle!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/22/2013
Good story so far. A few errors of note: There rather than their, fowled rather than fouled, weary rather than wary.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/12/2013
I hope you write more of this story. It is great!
Eaglestorm27 chapter 24 . 4/29/2013
your fic is very good . When the next chapitre come?
dmobking chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
600
Hikari Nova chapter 24 . 12/3/2012
good story when are you gonna revive it? :)
NightWithMoon chapter 16 . 10/13/2012
... I'm pretty sure that we learned lining up and charging eachother wasn't the best tactic back in the 1700s, why would our future forget that. Also for the Hammond class ship - ever heard of rolling? the enemy couldn't have kept up with it. also you said they could turn and directly attack because they kept maneuvering away - but in the end that is exactly what they did when they charged?
NightWithMoon chapter 12 . 10/12/2012
Something I forgot to add to my previous review:... If the alien's mental psychic attack was reaching the humans, then that means their shields were down (right?) if that was so then impacting on the Asgard ship that had already raised shields (That are almost as powerful as a city ship) then the asgard should have hardly been affected at all (even if it would mean the destruction of the tau'ri ship...
NightWithMoon chapter 11 . 10/12/2012
Ouch... I'm sorry but Earth and her allies showing right there was totally, completely, incontrovertibly, and utterly pathetic... Honestly they know they're missing allied ships in this space, they know there is an unknown alien vessel, it's just common sense to have the shields up, even if they don't charge weapons.
NightWithMoon chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
The asgard are alive? the loss of one zpm means a shield can't be maintianed? Atlantis had its shields up under an ocean for 10,000 years, seems to me that two zpms should stand up to the vacuum of space far more easily.