Reviews for The Painting Plot
Chelsea chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Any chance this will be continued? If you would i will read it. Cause I have a weakness for Kirsten painting stories. It's intressting with glipses from before Newport days.
Caitlyn Rose chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
i like this - it's a simple idea but a unique one i think :)
Pinky Barbie chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
LMAO so funny love it more soon please
bluetoffee chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
its so nice that they want to do something to help kirsten. loved your seth and summer.
Mrs.Cohen chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
hah i really liked this first chapter! seth and summer are so great together and your writing them amazingly! cant wait for another post. update soon!
kursk chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Good first chapter, Im glad that SS are being there for kirsten, cant wait for more happy stuff.
elle chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
funny story. i like it!
polar-ice-cubes chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
I like it. It's cute and I like that's its happy.
Mernie chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Ah,phew. Finally an updated story with some good SS. You're actually really great at writing SS,in my opinion, and I love love love some Summer/Seth Kirsten/Sandy interaction,so I can't wait for that in the next chapters. Please update soon!

Also, I love your little 'If you liked this..' at the end. Got it ;)
Maria chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Thanks for the story. I like it! Seth and Summer are actually thinking about someone else and acting on their desire to help. It's a relief from the angst. Loved the part where Seth draws Summer's silhouette.
Rachel chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Aw, this was so cute. I can't wait for more!
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
OMG I LOVE THIS

oh I'm just breathless

So much subtext with Seth and loved

"I guess it reminded her of what she was missing"

"everything changed when we moved here"
Sharkie2008 chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Wow that was great! I can't wait to read the next chapter. I love you fics!
June.Louise chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
This is great. It's realistic since Kirsten went to Art school or whatever. And Summer is a naturally planner!

Keep writing!
princesssparkle88 chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
aww this is really sweet so far, you are really good at writing summer and seth. I cant wait for an update