Reviews for The Tiger
Black Rose of Paris chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Wow, this is just... wow. I love it.
K. East chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
I like it.

That's pretty much all I can say.

So use your imagination - pretend this a long, meaningful review! XD
midori.complex chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Why would your instructor go after you with a sack of hammers?

I really like this. No, really, I do. It tells a story, which is extremely hard to do with peotry (I think).

Good job.
SweetStories11 chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
ahh.. very interesting and not bad at all! :D i know how hard it is to rhyme and make it have sense XD so great job! i really enjoyed it! _

-Monika-
CultOfStrawberry chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Lovely poem! (claps)
Azamiko chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Cool.
NeverDust chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
I like the rhyme scheme. It flows so nicely and it has that wonderful taste of the damned to it. Symbolism is nifty. Only thing is I couldn't find that rhyme you were talking about (found references, but no rhyme), will keep looking though, sounds interesting. Other than that, I liked this poem. It fits the episode nicely.
Half-elf chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Hammers? Did he do that often? I liked it. So I guess that you got the feeling that his mother killed the grandfather too?
Irrel chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
The tiger knows with every slice

It's for you that blood is spilling.
kayko15 chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
I can defiently see an Avatar thing in this. But I can't say I know for what character.

Zuko: Same.

Me: Though I like it. and most time I hate poetry.

Zuko: Yeah. Anyway,

Me: Great chapter/fic/oneshot. I can't wait to see more of your work. Later. K15
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Hum. Well I must say, I wasn't to sure about reading it, since I tend to get tired of tribute type drabbles or poems, but it was short, so I figured I'd give it a try. Was suprised and please to find I rather liked it. The subtle implications and ryhme scheme were enjoyable.
Masako Moonshade chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Your poetry is chilling...

Very beautiful. Ursa...I have to say she is now one of my favorite characters, among Iroh in rank. And you have done her purest justice. Thank you, my friend.
beanrox chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Raw. Touching, but kinda gave me the spooks, ya know? Lurve it!
Hawkeye116 chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Nice stuff.

fav
Beacon chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Wow... intense... and powerful... and just a bit scary. Great job _