Reviews for Got You in My Sights
iCe chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
Aww too bad it's in hiatus. But it was a good what if. :)
Mandylion chapter 2 . 2/20/2008
I love you. I've been suffering between Maiko and Zutara - dare I say it. I'm a new fan, and a pairing to follow adds to the fun. Maiko sounds more appealing now - by a lot - because of you. (_)
mizukaikage chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
wats a hiatus?
sectumsempra chapter 2 . 3/21/2007
O. That was fantastic. I loved the way you showed Zuko and Azula. It was perfect. And his memory was very sweet.

That ending was brilliant. So evil and contemptuous.
Voo.Doo.Nail.Polish chapter 2 . 12/29/2006
great story
Iron Butterfly of Kinzan chapter 2 . 11/1/2006
go you!
Lurker chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
When are you going to continue?
genki-escapist chapter 2 . 7/8/2006
I love this fanfiction. Seriously. I liked Chapter 1, but Chapter 2-that really struck my heart.

I can't help but think that Zuko's heart would go out to Mai. They've both been bullied by Azula. Mai was such a sweet little girl, and she had her 'damsel' moment. Zuko's such an idealist, and he was such an earnest child that I could just see him trying to play knight-in-shining-armor. And I can't stress enough how important it was that their 'moment' played as a flashback in Zuko's head. [In a matter of two episodes, Mai and Zuko have thought of each other.]

And then there's Azula. She's very selfish, that much we can see. "Azula's only ever wanted what was his." - I think that rings very true. Azula's selfish, and I could just see her trying to take everything his brother owned and ever wanted.

I really read this as a Zuko-Mai-Azula triangle. I'm a het fangirl, but I've got a soft spot for shoujo-ai-but more for the friendship sense. Relationships between females are so complicated and so wrought by ambiguities and blurred lines, that they play out so interestingly. For the Mai-Azula relationship, I can see Azula being territorial about her friends, and it's already no secret that she likes seeing Zuko suffer, which is why I think she would have played or will play a big part in whatever happened or will happen to Maiko.

Whew! Hope to see more from you! Especially chapters exploring more of the Zuko-Mai-Azula dynamic!
may flyer chapter 2 . 7/2/2006
Is it horrid of me to prefer the second one-shot to the first. They're both quite well written - you have a very crisp prose style - but the second of these two fics it the one that really stands out for me. The tragedy is a quiet, smothered, muffled tragedy. Much more interesting than sturm and drang.

I hope you continue with this? I look forward to seeing more. In particular, I like your take on Azula.
InkHeart17 chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
*giggle* I get it. Very nice!
Hyuga Hina chapter 2 . 6/23/2006
Hello! I like your fics and this one, too. I'm a Maiko shipper all the way. Update soon!

~I'm slidelltiger at the DH forums XD
Mereo Flere chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
It's good. Of course, you can never be sure what Zuko is thinking, but you drop just enough hints to give us a clue.
NeverDust chapter 2 . 6/11/2006
Beautiful. Simply amazing.
Ang chapter 2 . 6/10/2006
You have no idea how happy you make me. I love Maiko! There's not enough of her on the show though. The last line of ch.2 was great. I reread it so many times just imagining the scene. Azula/Mai...wow Please update soon. I know that each chap will be better than the last.
shinjae chapter 2 . 6/1/2006
another fantabulous chapter. can't WAIT for more! Hurry!