Reviews for Of Secrets and Locked Drawers
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Only a one shot? That's too bad. Thanks for writing this!
MyMotherForgotToNameMe chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I'm personally a Yealukin (?) (Neal/Yuki) myself, but this WAS cute, and very much Neal-ish.

The one thing that bugs me about Neal and Yuki is that Pierce totally just sprung that on us. I mean, really, their should've been at least a COUPLE blushes and caught stares. It is because of this I am more open to Neal/other character which includes Kel because I don't like her with Cleon because it seems more lust filled than love filled.

Oh, and by the way, I only just started Lady Knight.
vampiremuggle chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
lunarmidnightwolf chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
lol well this was good but i am a KC KD and KN really i just wanna c Kel happy
Fishy Rainboots chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Good job. Although I support Kel/Dom this was still fun to read. it's well-written and very sweet.
seekerchick06 chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
i like it. though i cant see alanna not teasing him about it , though she would keep it to herself. if that makes sense.
onwingsofsnark chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Cute! *Sigh* :-D I don't care.
Evilstrawberry chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
I really liked this. Short and sweet :) very nice. I relate to Alanna, I have a little bit of a snooping problem myself :P very cute fic.
Madame-S-Butterfly chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
That was really good! You know, if you had set that stpry later on the poem could have been about Yuki.

Twilight-girl-5 chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
that was really good. i like it.
jen chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
well written, but i am a bit disapointed. i thought you were going to be eccentric and have neal have a crush on alanna. its unconventional, but it would have been interesting! (and embarassing for poor neal!)
Misled Nymph chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
'Tis wields.

Very nicely written. I love how you use Alanna in this one.
music nerd chapter 1 . 5/14/2006

i like k/n and k/d. im pretty flexible... unlike some people(glares at friend)

well, anyway, good stuff!
pinky chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
*sigh* Yep, K/N fan here...I really wish you would continue this, but I won't force you or anything since you are a big K/D and all...But wonderful, I can see Neal writing that poem while smiling and looking on wistfully at Kel but never say anything...They are perfect for each other! Why, oh why aren't they togather? *sulk*
Jeweled Rose chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
For A KD'er, that was thoroughly enjoyable KN. Mwahaha, Alanna's so sneaky. I loved it, thanks!