Reviews for Comfort
Love me yes chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Nice story. I love when they hug each other.. they just need chick flick moments.

Please write more about these stuff coz I love them.

Thanks for ur story.
Queenofthehours chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Aw. . babe. This was so sweet! Love the way that you describe Sammy as 'snuggling' into Dean, don't really know why, but every time I read that line I go all warm and fuzzy inside. x
Catasauqua chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
You are the master of the "chick-flick" fic! Another great job.

Thank You.

Cat
04238 chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Hey, I love your writing! It's great how you make it short and sweet (and sad - depressing, sad an understatement).

My favourite lines: 'Dean hadn't said anything, just shuffled a little closer and run his hand awkwardly up and down Sam's back. The motion reminded Sam of when he'd been hurt (normally or on Hunts) when he was younger and Dean looked after him, and he'd relaxed a little.'

'He stopped when his fingers got to her surname, hesitating a moment before giving in and sketching a different set of letters in place...W-I-N-C-H-E-S-T-E-R.'

'"Okay." Then... "I miss her," he whispered. God. Miss. What an understatement.'

'he felt Dean's arms wrap around him, almost crushing him in a massive bear-hug. Shock made him tense for a second, then he relaxed, turning and snuggling into the embrace.'

Along with the whole fic.

Great job. Going on my favourites list.

-Nura
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
that was really good.
key of darkness chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
because you bribed me with that Degrassi fic (you had better write it!) i shall be nice an review you, even though i have iterupted the writing of my Religion essay... Poor Sammy *sniffs, tear rolls down face*. I still think sammy could have the potential to be claustiphobic... Once you explained the Francis thing to me i got it, love the reply...

Can i go back to my essay now please?
CRIMS0NKNIGHT chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
I liked your story very much actually. Well placed hug, although 15 minutes was a bit much. There is one more thing I'd like to say also, but it's not meant solely for you. There has been an overuse of the term "chick-flick" moment on most of the stories on this section. The "Bitch' and "Jerk" comments and the "It's Sam" reply have also been used to the point where it's starting to get really irritating. It's a bit unrealistic for the two brother's to constantly use the same insults over and over and over again. And surely Sam would have gotten used to the name "Sammy" again by now. Sorry, I vented out my frustrations on this review. Remember it wasn't only meant for you. I do however, think your "chick flick moment" line was appropriately placed since this was only a few days after the lady in white incident.
Zenamydog chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
LOL Good call! Nice job!
Lurkinshdws chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
*lol*

Don't you just love how siblings act towards each other? Good story, well written. I liked it.
Master Li chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Awesome Awesome! Love this fic! Thanks so much for writing it! Who would have though such a great story would be dedicated to me? And it isn't rushed at all it is totally in character, you know Dean would try to act like it had never happened. Thanks again, this was such a cute story, can't get enough brother moments and you write them so well. Keep on writing!
Uni chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Aw... poor Sam. You should do one with Dean crying. I think he has a lot to cry about. There was what happened in Faith, and Something Wicked, and Asylum... I could go on and on. I think Dean needs a good cry too. Course I know he'd fight it, but maybe Sam could catch him or something. Great writing.
Onari chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
That was very sweet! I think there should be a category on "Winchester Hugs" :D

Thanks for sharing,

xx
Skye chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Great job, i love dean giving hugs lol.

Maybe I'm an idiot, but I've seen a few people have dean call sam "frances" to tease him, but where did they get that name?
Nate and Jake chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
You did a great job. I really liked it.
ohmigodxitscel chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
That was so cute! I love hug fics! I want to see Dean hug Sam in the show...has he done that yet?