Reviews for You're Just the Girl I'm looking For
SuClover chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
airiel20 chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
helo..i really want to read the whole story of this please...
bye bye to this account chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Great story!I liked how you had the song playing at the only thing I would've done,is maybe at te end you could've done the last verse or just the words "She's just the girl I'm lookin' for."
BlueMysticButterfly chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
I love the song! _

I also loved the story, it was great! It was short, though but what the heck, I loved it anyway!

Keep writing stories like this!

hannahfinella-chan chapter 1 . 1/26/2008

This is a song fic right?

SO you should have at least completed the song and you made the sory longer and detailed.. I found it really cute.. Because I like the song.. :)
dahliadenoire chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
I love that song.. ,
Niane Anne Marie chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
wow! wow! Very Very Nice!

I cant believe I didnt go to my tutorial sessions coz of this. but who cares? it's so worth it!

anyway, just wanted to say... can they kiss! please make them kiss since they had confessed! please! i beg you! hehe...
9'-'sachiko-chan'-'9 chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
woofyy chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
LOL! how cute! ] good luckies with your future stories! ]
dark-night-sky chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Kitty: I'll buy it, Ruka in a lion costume sounds cute!

I liked it, so compleatly random, but very in character and believable x] go you!

Keep it up

ciao .

Rai of the Sand chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
It's so adoreable! So KAWAII!

Oh Yeah! Please wait for my first fanfic, "Meet the Cherubim"! I'm still working on it! Wish me luck! O_O
This Seraphim chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
aw, how sweet! I love that song!

Keiko Oda chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Nice story but.. well, you see here..I wrote a story about these two that has the exact same song in it. Just The Girl so... you know, its kinda strange if the two of us have the same story but... well, nice story anyway but still, i kinda feel weird that the two of us have the same song in our Rukaru.

hope you understand

Keiko Oda
Ms. Song-Ficcy Writer chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Yey! Another Ruka x Hotaru! Make more!