Reviews for Better Than Ice Cream
AngelWings8 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I tried to go to your original author site but it wouldn't work-could you send the link again, please?

This was lovely too, btw.
eektruffle chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
While I think the idea of sharing ice cream and using it within a sexual scene is totally fun, for me this snippet didn't work. I think you were writing in Lee's POV, if I'm not mistaken. I think with the original DLS, you have Kara's POV down pat, but not so much with Lee. Starting out with him feeling guilty and then mentally shouting "ME" just didn't seem like Lee. But perhaps that's just my view of Lee. I do love the way you have Kara reacting to Lee through the entire story. I'm sorry I couldn't like it more!
Hell-of-Fire chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
oh sweetness! thanks for writing his, enjoyed it a lot! :)
Silwyna chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
This was beautiful. Thank you for sharing :) I always loved vanilla, now I have one more reason to love it. ;)
myjaph chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Gotta love that Ice Cream!

A beautiful sequel to DLS.

Thanks nancy
Nytel chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Beautiful, just beautiful. *grins*
stardust2002 chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Wow, you DID decide to add more. How wonderful.

If it were me, it would have been chocolate, but then again, if I had Lee Adama, I wouldn't care WHAT flavour the ice cream was!

That was hot, and delicious. Gave me some ideas ... I'm sure my hubby will thank you for that!
KxH chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
is this going to be a story or a series of shorts? guess ill just find out!
TrinityKindred chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
More! More! More! More! Please, I am loving this series. Great Work!

*Crossing her Fingers*

TrinityKindred
Donna Lynn chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
I wonder if they have? During the "year later" theme when they got married to other people? I wonder if they did finally give in during that time period? Loved the ice cream bit and how you write, very talented.
scullymulder chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Ah, seriously...this is how the series should be - wonderful job.
JAT.NJ chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
I don't think I'll ever look at vanilla ice cream the same way again.