Reviews for Barefoot Arias
Ioga chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Hah, I seem to have read a bunch of your pieces and forgotten to review them. This one had a bit too much western contemporary world as opposed to the Naruto world for my tastes, but the pairing was cute. :)
DarkndAngel9 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
so cute! that was really good! i loved their relationship and how they would meet at the parties. :D very cute fic!
rachellephant chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Confusing and magnificent at the same time.
kong is king chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
That was fucking gorgeous.

I don't think I've ever read a yuri fic (not to mention a TemaHina fic) that drew me in like that. It was so fresh and alive...

Kong is King
TemariFanForever chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Very Nice Story, I Like How It Seemed Almost Believe-able. But, Temari's Dad Was Killed When She Was Very Young, Probably 7 Or 8. (Gaara Killed Him Around 3 Or 4, Because Their Father Was Trying To Kill Gaara)
FuryouMiko chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
I think this might be one of the best things I've read on here. Very sweet... almost bittersweet, actually... you kind of get the feeling that when they're sober again, nothing will really have changed. It's got an air of hopelessness to it that's hard to do intentionally.
Figment of an Imagination chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Kyah :3 that was very, very cute! I really enjoyed it!
Da God Cane chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
good work, the tone was pleasing. also, you were able to make Temari drunk and speak intelligently as opposed to drunk and stupid, i like it.
Robias chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Oh god YES a TemaxHina. And a GOOD one, adding to that. No wait, a superb one!

You've made me really happy tonight.
BioDragon chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
That is so cute.:3 Are you going to continue? Please do it is so cute.
Billy Rose chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
aw

Temari's very sweet when she wants to be

kick ass fic _
johnnydepplover123 chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
this is an...interesting story. i never pictured hinata and temari...well yeah...like this. but overall it's a good story.

johnnydepplover123
Beetchy Bebeh chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Aw, it's nice! It kinda soothed me back there XD Don't know why..lol.
potato3 chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Very elagent, in setting and style. Mwah, Gaara as a chain smoker... cute for some reason.

I'm always a fan of Tem/Hina. Homosexual couples just work so much better then het in this series... Kishimoto should just stop denying it...
AmeKisame chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
OMG! It's so good, I love your details. The story was so cute. I love your writing style...