Reviews for Possesive
Mrs. Natsu Dragoneel chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I know this review is really late bit I hope u read it because I would love to read more chapters
MateusMT chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
nice fic!
this was fun.
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
eu gostei desta fanfic, abra├žos
Midnight Kaito chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
It's great you really should write the series on this one-shot I would love to see more of Alucard's possessiveness and the reaction of the other characters to it!
noname00 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I have a weird love for possessive fics so of course I'm not only glad that I found this but I loved itxD
He will knock four times chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Always found it hot when hes possessive in fanfics.
MisStory chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
This is a very good story. I would love to see more written.
I-sold-my-soul-for-a-cookie chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
O.O

I think Alucard might have a problem...
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Alucard's possesiveness is kind of sweet.

Thanks for writing.
Account2Delete-Raine chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I've gotta say that the old English was a nice touch. It made it seem so... Real? If that's the right word.

Keep writing!

~Lady Xiro -Draculina-
Random Romantasist 999 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Oh that was too sweet! I loved the last part with the girl FREAK. Keep writing kay?
Moonlight and Mischief chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
I think this is pretty cute and clever. And though it has been a while, I would definitely read any more that you would offer.
Amber chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Hi hi! Most pplz know my nmae () And if u dont, i am Inulover365, from Quizilla! So please continue! I love this, and yes, ALucard is a possive bastard aint' he! Hahahaha! Any wayz y should make a user on Quizilla, so we can b friends, and we can chat!

~Inulover365
Psycho-Panda-Chan chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Possesive Alucard sounds pretty hot*drools*

I wish it was like that in the anime/manga...

then it have made it so much better!
WhisperedMoonlight chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
E! And yes when I screamm it does sod like either e or eek. (inseert sweatdrop here)At any rate, I really like this! It's easy to think Alucard possessive. Very nicely done.