Reviews for Days in the Life of a 5 Year Old
JesseMac Girl the Flinda Freak chapter 9 . 11/18/2008
Ok, this is my first RENT review...I never cared enough before this...

WOW! This is SO funny! Roger kiing everyones joy about the little gun and Santy Clause...LOL! This is brilliant! I cant wait to read more...YAY! I also loved the incorporation of 'bad day'...I used to worship that song.

AWESOME FIC!

**jgirl
AngelxCollins chapter 12 . 3/8/2008
Hehehe! I love the part Tom managed a smile.

'cause the biggest problem in his life is being called a dummy. xD How cute!

Soyus! I always loved this story, and I decided to read it! :)

Much love,

Muffy!
RENTROCKS chapter 2 . 2/8/2008
THIS IS SO COL! I LOVE READING ABOUT PRE RENT!
DracoProngsluvr chapter 4 . 9/18/2007
mimi and roger r so cute when they r young.
Chromaggia chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
OMG TOM JUST TURNED 6? lol
The Aluminum Monster chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
I don't know if I ever sent a review to this but...I loved it and I'm adding it to my favorite stories list!
Twisties chapter 7 . 1/26/2007
wat a darling chapter...poor angel :(

i love how u relate the characters to now but knda kindergarten-ize it-ish. marvy, deary!
rentaholic00 chapter 3 . 11/25/2006
uh oh...Mark...in trouble?

rentaholic00 chapter 2 . 11/25/2006
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA adorable.

btw, how was RENT? I'm seeing it in may...forever, yes i know...but I wanna know how it is on stage.

favorited

rentaholic00 chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
one bit of cc: (constructive critisism) when you write from a certian POV, you need to use first person. Pronouns being I, me...so on. this adorable though

Maureen Olivia Lockhart chapter 14 . 11/5/2006
Oops. I forgot to review. So cute! I loved it. Great job!
ManyHawks chapter 14 . 10/30/2006
no! it's done! waah. I loved this so much, when I read the end I clapped out loud and said "That was so damn great!"

you rule. *gives one of little sisters halloween cupcakes*
ManyHawks chapter 13 . 10/30/2006
omg. this is my FAV. i love it! too many things to quote! gaah!

“Huh?” Roger, who had been putting pieces of crayon in his mouth, had completely missed out on what was going on.

“Forget it, Rog.”

“Hey, angels, stop cryin’!” Roger said loudly. As he wasn’t tall enough to stand right in front of the window, he had to keep jumping up and down and yelling. Angel looked at him.

“I’m not crying!” he said.

“If you dropped your lollipop,” advised Maureen to the window, “You can always get somethin’ yummier from the candy jar in the kitchen...”

“Who says that angels got kitchens up there?” Roger asked.

“Well, I bet they do!” Maureen cried.

very in character! i love you!
ManyHawks chapter 12 . 10/30/2006
Ah! The glitter thing! *dies* When I hadn't even scrolled down all the way (i didn't see the 'The glitter part made Angel smile' yet) I thought of her/him! So cute! It actually inspired me to do a song. *worships* And it's a very nice song, too! :) Angel is a great source of inspiration! hehe, you rock!
ManyHawks chapter 9 . 10/30/2006
LOVE IT! the 'shiny' thing RULES, it cracked me up. aww, poor angel crying! *hugs little angel* BTW, I lurve the chapter title.