Reviews for Such a Pity
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 7 . 10/3/2011
:D!Awwww,really nice of Sirius to do so!And Pomfrey is really good here,very much in character!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 5 . 10/3/2011
Lol!Strip club!Great going with the feelings in this one and using Sirius's psychology idea!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 15 . 10/3/2011
Weeeeee!*flies away to happy land*

That was so cute,all of it!Loved the moment there from all angsty and serious to the lighthearted ones at the end!Just love it!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 14 . 10/3/2011
:D!Haha!Wow Remus,good going there!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
WOOOW!Strange aunt and uncle!love your description of the place,reminds me of Oliver Twist you know!The atmosphere!Lovely work!
TopazSpiritXx chapter 15 . 8/26/2009
Sniff...This was so... sniff...beautiful...
Mekare184 chapter 15 . 2/16/2009
First of all, I enjoyed reading your story and the following criticism is only meant to help you or point out things that you probably were not aware of while writing.

Somehow the part of the storyline to do with the whole questioning and drugs has disappeared mid-story. I think you probably wanted to focus on the developing relationship but the crime-part was huge in the beginning and then sort of abandoned.

Questions I had as a reader were:

What did Sirius do with the information after Remus finally talked to him? Where all the drugdealers and -buyers found and arrested? Sirius kept mentioning that he wanted to show Harry pictures and he would have to identify them but that never happened.

What about Joe? He was a good villain and then he disappeared. Did he get arrested? Sirius promised something like that in one of the chapters but we don't know. Since Harry seemed afraid of him so much I think it would have been important to clear that up. After all, he met him by chance at the carnival, it could happen again!
xSadistxFujix chapter 15 . 6/24/2008
Great story! I liked it a lot!
Micuko chapter 15 . 1/7/2008

Do youy watch CSI?

Anyways... CUTE! p

-2Padfoot00Moony7
zunmo chapter 9 . 10/7/2007
you're a really good writer for 14... though i suppose you're 15 by now...
zunmo chapter 6 . 10/7/2007
ohh, no. I liked it a lot. things did go somewhere, just... I don't know how to describe it. for some reason, I can totally put sirius in that outfit you described (or something like it) with remus in some horrible outfit sitting in a hospital courtyard. You're gauging remus' reaction really well.
zunmo chapter 4 . 10/7/2007
tee hee! I love it when siri and james and lily are cops! have you read that series... it's like: of _ and_ and remus and lily are cops and Sirius owns a hotel line and lily met james by giving him a speeding ticket...
Kuri chapter 15 . 8/7/2007
Aw cute.
Redallover chapter 3 . 8/6/2007
Ahh a cop that makes sense. for a second i thought he was a shrink. And it didnt quite make sense. Ha i get it.