Reviews for In the Gutter
sarahmozer chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Oh, damn, that was brilliant. Well done.
this-is-too-good chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I've read this many times and I'm still not tired of it!
It's perfect.
Where-The-Thespian-Plays chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This is perhaps one of my favorites. It stays consistent and is well in character
claustro-phobia chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
You just renewed my faith in fanfiction and possibly the human race, lol.

Anyway, this is marvelous and beautifully written. It's frank and shameless but also touching and sad. Great job.
Layyy chapter 1 . 11/22/2010

At the very end of the barricade scene, when Enjolras is about be killed by the National Guard, Grantaire wakes up from his drunken stupor to run and join him. And then! When Grantaire asks if Enjolras minds if he dies with him, ENJOLRAS SMILES AND SHAKES HIS HAND! AHH!

Amazing Writing. Very awesome. -nodnod- w
WarriorQwil chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
This is a fantastic fic, totally in character for both of them. Love it, keep writing!
Maddie and Lorna chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
As Lorna said before me;

we love you, this is amazing.
ytawesome chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
That was... was... so BEAUTIFUL! -bursts into tears-

Guh. I almost cried from happy when I found Les Mis slash, and that was... Amazing. Moving, very vivid, very well-written... and I think "crisp" is a word I would use... Tugged at my heartstrings. :)

And Enjolras is pretty~
Lorna Badeau chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
This was heartbreakingly beautiful writing. I could just feel the emotion in this.

I love it, and weirdly wish I had a guy like Enjorlas. Then I'd be complete. Wonderful. Keep up the fantastic job.
lock shock and barrel chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Very excellent indeed. A different sort of dominance than I usually see (most fics I read have Grantaire on top- or, wherever), but it makes sense in that Enjolras is so demanding/commanding. Which would bring me to another point of why the hell would they have Marius lead the revolution in the movie, but that's something different entirely.

In short, excellent work. I always enjoy Enjolras x Grantaire pieces.

-lock shock &barrel
Firefighter Capsicle chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Wow. That is good!
MrsPiccolosWife chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
. I loved it!
TwiGo chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Why haven't I read this before? I love Enjolras x Grantaire, and by that I mean ExG, not GxE. I've always seen Enjolras as the more dominant one anyways... Great job, even if I did have to shy my eyes away from the slightly dirtier parts... (I have a thing.) All in all, I'd really like to see something else from you.

PS - Ar!
ponine-cosette chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
*also cowers in corner at slash* im impressed despite myself and my hate for slash (i wonder why i even read this...)
Javerts-Wench chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
~cowers in corner~ No! evil slash! go away!

As you can tell I'm not really a slash fan, actually I hate it yet am drawn to, very much like Frodo and the Ring. It's taken a hold of me and won't let me go!

This was well written and very vivid...