Reviews for Matchmaker Matchmaker
Ems4179 chapter 20 . 12/8/2012
Absolutely brilliant. Thanks for the fun read. :)
blackmagicseal chapter 20 . 10/9/2010
I love the stories! I read from chap1 to 20 and I'll read in Ffn too*grin*

thank you for the story~ (Ups, I thing I'm the 100review? Yay!)
DarkBombayAngel chapter 20 . 4/28/2009
It's so good! Love it! Very hot! -
Friglit chapter 20 . 10/18/2008
Heheh! I love this idea! Plus you had both my fav parings in it so I am one happy bunny!
Lunael chapter 20 . 1/3/2008
That was a fun, if not a little cracked up story. I liked it very much, thanks for the good, relaxing reading time!
Flamer Cerberus chapter 20 . 2/17/2007
are we actually gonna get that Lemon? o0
Sorceress Eternity chapter 14 . 2/8/2007
aww, where's the adult fanfiction site? i wanna read the deleted scene! i've got a story here with explicit sex lol.
Sorceress Eternity chapter 13 . 2/8/2007
this may be a stupid question, but is "candy floss" the same thing as "cotton candy"? like a mass of colored sugar that looks like cotton? the ferris wheel scene with the two girls was really funny!
Sorceress Eternity chapter 4 . 2/8/2007
i'm gonna take a guess and say that you are british? i'm not british (my husband is though) and the slapper comment made towards rinoa made me lol! that was totally hilarious!
Sorceress Eternity chapter 2 . 2/8/2007
lol at seifer's uncomfortableness (is that even a word? hehe). i loved how seifer acted during his interview. so, he came out of the closet so to speak. i'm liking this story even more. it has a lot of potential.
Sorceress Eternity chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
ooh, i liked this story so far. i'm surprised the girls asked what type of guys they like, even though the ones they were asking were guys! so, is bisexuality common in your version of the FF8 world? because they seem to be from what i read lol. keep up the great work!
Zaeris chapter 20 . 1/5/2007
Nice work, it was a very cute idea.

-ZE
Yuki Valons chapter 20 . 12/14/2006
Yay~ it's finished! Seifer and Zell amuses me to no end
Ranchdressing chapter 20 . 12/14/2006
that doesn't seem so bad!
Syciara-Lynx chapter 20 . 12/14/2006
E I love! I love! Please do that sequel! I'd love to read it!