Reviews for Heart in the Darkness
amy rose21 chapter 3 . 6/27
I love it I can't wait till the next one
amy rose21 chapter 1 . 6/26
I love it I think it is great ( :
LunA-Kagami chapter 7 . 3/3
This story is AMAZING! So good! I can't wait for the next chapter! Please keep updating! _
Angel Angela chapter 7 . 1/19
IT'S 2015 ALREADY, PLEEAASSEEE PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEE MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER. I'M SO IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY OMG PLEASE
Brave chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
That was amazing! Holy crap! I think you fanfic is up there with shadow and the rose! You're an amazing writer!
Ryan chapter 7 . 5/27/2014
This is definately one of the best shadamy fanfics i've ever read. Your creativity unbelievable. I couldn't stop reading this with all of the unexpected twists and turns. Not to mention those cliff hangers :). The way you brought Shadow to life in this story was perfect. He has that stubborn personality that we all love and is a total badass. You captured Amy perfectly in this story as well. She's still the cureous young girl we all know and love that has an obsession over stalking guys. Over all, this is an excellent story and I really, REALLY hope you continue :)
haleighthegeek chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER, PLEASE!
haleighthegeek chapter 6 . 12/28/2013
Omg, the fighting scene was perfect! You could make a story line of your own and make books of it and I bet you that it will be a bestseller!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
OoO
haleighthegeek chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
Once again you mad an amazing chapter.
My most favorite part of the story was when Shadow and Amy where dancing in the ballroom. Keep up the good work!
;-)
haleighthegeek chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
This is really touching. If only you could publish a story like this, but I bet that Sega would not allow for such fan writing. Please don't stop making stories, and keep the geek spirit in you!
dragonix 95 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
not a bad start but most shadamy I read is showing sonic as a ass but thanks for changing the background a little

by the if you saw shadamy lost soul she would not be getting a rose that's white because in that story sin
gives her a lesson in karmasutra
CrazyFanGirl125 chapter 7 . 7/24/2013
OMG i... i... this is sad... shadow was very connected to maria...
CrazyFanGirl125 chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
i really 3 it i really L-O-V-E it... SHADAMY ROCKS...
CrazyFanGirl125 chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
omg this just got real ... (i love it) hope you make great stories like this its nice