Reviews for Eyes on Her
Darkness Ethereal chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Bwa-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha! That was great! It would have been a good story without the Rinoa bashing, but the bashing made it even better! Bwa-ha-ha! I actualy kinda liked Rinoa until I read this! Hee-Hee-Ha-Hoo-Hoo! I love it! XD
Song Of A Free Heart chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
So cute. So pretty. So perfect. I LOVE IT! Mwa ha ha ha ha ha
Vampyric Ninja chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Omigod, love this fic. It has squffie AND Rinoa bashing, so it's an automatic A! Good job! )
leradny chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Wow, LeonYuffie is one of the pairings I actually stand behind! I am all for LeonYuffie.

...Oh, but, I like SquallRinoa a lot, too. Besides that, I like LeonTifa, LeonYuna, SeiferRinoa, QuistisRinoa and RinoaQuistisSeifer! And gee... Leon is so mean...

In fact, he's entirely out of character. Leon is quiet and standoffish, not someone who would go out of his way to be a bastard. And even if he was being a bastard, I think it would be due to the fact that he is 1. being honest, 2. being angry or 3. being both.

And you got Rinoa wrong. She is not a bitch. She is friendly. She is cheerful. She is a PEOPLE PERSON. She is someone who I would be friends with in real life! She is someone who YOU would be friends with in real life! Not to mention the fact that she actually did change her name from Rinoa Caraway to Rinoa Heartilly because she was on bad terms with her father, so she would personally feel a little sympathy for Leon. SHE WOULDN'T CALL SQUALL BY HIS REAL NAME IF IT HURT HIM!

And what was YuRiPa doing in there? What were they doing, actively trying to break up a relationship? Yuna would not do that! She has a strong, idealistic moral code. Rikku would not do that because she mostly goes with what Yuna says, and besides, she's WAY too cool for that. Paine would not mind either way, but she would probably go with Yuna and Rikku, since they're her best friends.

Please don't bring your petty "I HATE RINOA" into Kingdom Hearts fandom. Rinoa doesn't exist in Kingdom Hearts, and it takes creativity, not a random spurt of hatred, to bring her in.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
Hah, I just love this.

I never really like Rinoa...
Scrumpy13 chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Since I am an all-out Rinoa fan this painfully hard for me to admit, but I have to say this was...pretty good.
TheWindAlchemist chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Leon seems kinda mean to Rinoa but I'm sure she's nice in the game Final Fantasy 8!
MakoStorm chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
YAY for squall and Yuffie fluff! loved the stoy it has been put on my favorites list. way to put down Rinoa. I always hated her.
Nil1875 chapter 1 . 6/9/2006

*Chucks a tomato at the mention of Aeris and Cloud* Other than that I LOVE IT!

So Cute!

Sephiroth1001 chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
hi. This is pretty DESCRIPTIVE! You're really being elaborate here ya know. heheheh! you should know who i am... figure out waht these three letters stand for: ILY byby!
Rikku's twin chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
i liked it. there, see, i told you i would read it and i did. XP but yeah, i really liked it. he he, rinoa totally got owned, she deserves a neck lol. but yeah, talk to you l8rs. aight?

Rikku out. :)
Thestoryfinallyends chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Yeah down with Rinoa, I always hated her. X3
DivineRose2392 chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Aww, I love Squaffies. I love this story. I love this kind of story. This was great. Loved it, loved it, loved it! Very good! Good job! ...Court TV is very addicating...sorry, random. If you want, you can check out some of the LeonxYuffie stories I've wrote. That's if you want. I love this pairing! :).

Kichou chapter 1 . 5/14/2006