Reviews for Legacy of the Rasengan I: Naruto
Gardevoir687 chapter 26 . 12/13/2016
Serioudly, why are you so intent on making Naruto's life as difficult and unfair as is physically possible?
Gardevoir687 chapter 24 . 12/13/2016
Why do you hate Naruto so much?
Gardevoir687 chapter 20 . 12/13/2016
FUCK YOU KAKASHI, YOU PIECE OF SHIT! NARUTO, RIP HIS FUCKING BALLS OFF AND SHOVE THEM DOWN HIS THROAT THEN DISENBOWEL HIM AND FEED HIS INNARDS TO THE CROWS!
Gardevoir687 chapter 11 . 12/13/2016
Naruto's teammates are pieces of massive elephant shit and Kakashi is a lazy ass bastard of a sensei
Silverwolf504 chapter 37 . 10/24/2016
Amazing Story
Guest chapter 7 . 10/16/2016
What is the point of writing a fanfic if you are just going to repeat cannon. I hate this kind of story?
Anon chapter 37 . 8/14/2016
I like it.
Nightangel52 chapter 14 . 8/3/2016
I don't understand why people use Japanese words in an English fanfiction when they know it would be simpler to many people to just fully use English ones.
setiabn chapter 27 . 7/28/2016
I like your idea about smarter naruto. When i think about it again, it's almost impossible that naruto is stupid. He becomes the best shinobi in the end after all, so he must be at least smart, not only hardworking loudmouth. One thing that i like most about this story is about naruto make some jutsu by himself.
In the initial chapter i don't really like this story. Same reason as other, too much like canon. But it's only in the initial, so not so much problem.
So far good job. I like it.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/16/2016
This is gay
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 6/10/2016
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 6/9/2016
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
FlowOfEna chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
Tired to tried
FaolenBookWolf chapter 16 . 2/18/2016
What is so great about this story is that the characters are true to how they were originally portrayed in the official manga/anime, while at the same time different because of the circumstances that you (the author) put them in and changed accordingly. I have only noticed spelling and grammar trouble so far, so you are a good writer.
4,130 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »