Reviews for Legacy of the Rasengan I: Naruto
TheWateringWizard chapter 37 . 5/15
Okay... As much as I abhorre Kyuubi for not healing Naruto's eye, I don't mind that much anymore about his lack of one eye.

That NaruHina moment was SOOOOOOO cute! I loved it!
TheWateringWizard chapter 36 . 5/15
Argh that bustard fox, it's his doing! Sorry for snapping at you author... But can't Tsunade do something about it?
TheWateringWizard chapter 35 . 5/15
Whhhhaaattt?! You destroyed Naruto's left eye?! What the fuck? You know it's bullshit. If his youki can restore his brain, all of his mushed up insides, his arms and neck and spine, then there's NO WAY his eye will still be injured. I don't know why you did this but I hate it
TheWateringWizard chapter 34 . 5/15
Well I have to admit that I like the changes made to this part. Especially Kidomaru's quick demise! But you kept things relatively even by knocking Neji unconscious.
TheWateringWizard chapter 31 . 5/14
If Kakashi teaches Sasuke the Rasengan...

The Hyuuga/Hokage scene was great! I love how that bustard sold himself with a slip of the tongue
TheWateringWizard chapter 30 . 5/14
Yyyeeeessssss Naruto and Hinata's first kiss! Yessssss

And Naruto kicked so much ass! I was hoping he would use the Raiden against someone but maybe he's keeping it for later. Can't show all your tricks at once
TheWateringWizard chapter 29 . 5/14
Oh my God, I'm gonna love the Raiden. So much potential to blind and annoy Hyuugas!
TheWateringWizard chapter 28 . 5/14
So many problems everywhere... What is that thing that possessed Naruto?
TheWateringWizard chapter 27 . 5/14
Sakura you fucked up one last time...

I don't even know how to feel! I'm angry, furious at her stupidity and for betraying Naruto again but I'm also astounded, gobsmacked, bewildered, whatever you want, at the sheer stupidity and gall of the assumptions she makes on Naruto and the supposed pride and rivalry between boys. Naruto probably hates Neji, he doesn't want to see Neji get stronger than him, especially by learning how one of HIS jutsu works and how it's able to beat his kaiten, you STUPID DUMB BITCH! I want to hate her, I want to see naruto maim her but no... It doesn't feel right.

I feel more like when someone you decided to trust again after a betrayal, stabs you in the back once more in favour for your worst enemy. You suddenly feel totally indifferent in regards to him, absolutely empty. He could die, his family could be murdered, it doesn't affect you.

Hope Naruto learns about her "discussion" to Neji.
TheWateringWizard chapter 26 . 5/14
Honestly this part of the manga and of many fanfictions always makes me want to murder or gravely maim Tsunade. Just a feeling really...

I actually had a pretty horrible thought about that bastard Hyuuga. I actually fear for hinata. In his insane, power-hungry mind, I'm sure he'll think that because hinata likes him, she's the one who gives away information. Plus she's Hiashi's daughter and the bastard apparently doesn't like him.
TheWateringWizard chapter 25 . 5/14
That bastard Hyuuga... I don't even remember his name but he's gonna be a major pain in the ass.
TheWateringWizard chapter 23 . 5/14
Poor Naruto... So many ungrateful people after him. I find myself hating the Hyuugas (apart from Hinata and maybe Hanabi) more and more... Pff as if you could bring Naruto in the clan. All the procedures you'd have to go through for that, it's ridiculous to think they'd succeed... Presumptuous assholes
TheWateringWizard chapter 22 . 5/14
Wow Kyuubi's takeover was absolutely kickass! Too bad that Naruto won't be able to use this fire Jutsu more...
TheWateringWizard chapter 21 . 5/14
I don't want bashing or to see Sasuke or Kakashi dead. I just hope Naruto won't simply brush what they, plus Sakurai, did and just let everything be back to normal. I sincerely hope he doesn't associate with them anymore.
TheWateringWizard chapter 20 . 5/14
First of, when Izumo and Kotetsu compare Shika and Naruto, I'm sorry but they're wrong. Yes Shikamaru is way more tactical than Naruto but that doesn't mean he'll get promoted and not Naruto. Strategy is NOT the only thing needed to become a Chunin. In this story, Naruto thinks a lot more during his battles and knows soon many Jutsus, some that he created himself! So if Naruto isn't promoted, I'm gonna be pissed. Now I need to finish the chapter... If the warning is about what I think, I'm gonna flip my shit.

THAT SON OF A BITCH! Fucking piece of shit Kakashi! He had NO RIGHTS to teach the Jutsu to Sasuke without asking Naruto! He once again proved that the Uchiha and Sharingan users are just stinking, thieving assholes who thrive by stealing the hard work of others while they use their eyes to copy what is usually hours of training and researching! And I'm pretty sure that the big bloody asshole that is Sasuke won't even acknowledge Naruto as the one who created the jutsu.

Honestly if I was Naruto I'd want nothing to do with the other members of Team 7 anymore. I'd ask to be alone or switch teams. If he's promoted than its even better because he can stay away from this big bag of shit.

Fuck you Kakashi