Reviews for Legacy of the Rasengan I: Naruto
Anon chapter 37 . 8/14
I like it.
Nightangel52 chapter 14 . 8/3
I don't understand why people use Japanese words in an English fanfiction when they know it would be simpler to many people to just fully use English ones.
setiabn chapter 27 . 7/28
I like your idea about smarter naruto. When i think about it again, it's almost impossible that naruto is stupid. He becomes the best shinobi in the end after all, so he must be at least smart, not only hardworking loudmouth. One thing that i like most about this story is about naruto make some jutsu by himself.
In the initial chapter i don't really like this story. Same reason as other, too much like canon. But it's only in the initial, so not so much problem.
So far good job. I like it.
This is gay
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 6/10
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 6/9
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/9
FlowOfEna chapter 1 . 3/1
Tired to tried
FaolenBookWolf chapter 16 . 2/18
What is so great about this story is that the characters are true to how they were originally portrayed in the official manga/anime, while at the same time different because of the circumstances that you (the author) put them in and changed accordingly. I have only noticed spelling and grammar trouble so far, so you are a good writer.
FaolenBookWolf chapter 12 . 2/18
Loved the fight scene though would've liked a bit more detail. All in all I am enjoying the entire story.
FaolenBookWolf chapter 9 . 2/18
I am seriously enjoying this story and am happy that you completed it. Awesome Job!
FaolenBookWolf chapter 3 . 2/18
I love all stories where Naruto uses his head earlier on and is actually intelligent. Great!
FaolenBookWolf chapter 1 . 2/18
Seems interesting, great so far. I like it.
ranneal chapter 2 . 2/2
I love your presentation of Naruto here... great job with his personality. I also like the idea you have in the author's note. Good chapter.
ranneal chapter 1 . 1/31
Super beginning chapter. A quick meeting for Naruto and Hinata. I will read on.
4,124 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »