Reviews for Legacy of the Rasengan I: Naruto
swagerboy chapter 21 . 5/18/2012
Nice chapter man
swagerboy chapter 20 . 5/18/2012
wtf is this guy author retarted. How can sasuke learn wind style jutsu his primary is lightning and secondary is fire wtf man. wind is the opposite of lightning and he masters both oboro and chidori in one month? Bs
swagerboy chapter 19 . 5/18/2012
Nice chapter man
swagerboy chapter 18 . 5/18/2012
Nice chapter
swagerboy chapter 17 . 5/18/2012
there we go the chapters are getting good
swagerboy chapter 16 . 5/18/2012
This chapter was good
swagerboy chapter 15 . 5/18/2012
Why is naruto soo weak.
swagerboy chapter 12 . 5/18/2012
This story sucks its the same as canon but naruto is noticdably weakeer
SpriteBlue chapter 20 . 5/18/2012
I'm eternally pissed at how Kakashi did that to Naruto. I would like to pummel him to the ground for all he is worth. This fucking just shows how biased Kakashi is to Sasuke and even to Sakura. He doesn't even care about Naruto, as seen in previous chapters, much less do the same for him. I hate this shit. Oh My Fucking God. This chapter shows how everyone ( well not everyone) keeps disregarding him as weak, lousy and demon carrier that he isn't.

I certainly don't like how you potrayed Kakashi, he will forever be engraved in my mind like that. But kudos for stirring this kind of emotion in me.
SpriteBlue chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
I admit, it's been boring the last couple chapters because it's so canon. I was planning on giving this up until I read the A/N. I'm hoping you change things for the better, preferably making Naruto stronger.
swagerboy chapter 11 . 5/17/2012
Wtf man naruto is everyones punching bag now? These chapters are so slow
swagerboy chapter 10 . 5/17/2012
Dude wtf how do make sakura beat him up like that ugh canon
swagerboy chapter 9 . 5/17/2012
God this is still canon
swagerboy chapter 4 . 5/17/2012
Ugh narutos so weak and slow
swagerboy chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
god I hated hwo he acted to sakura wtf man you degraded naruto is he retarted in this chapter?
4,065 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »