Reviews for Legacy of the Rasengan I: Naruto
yrlastin chapter 27 . 10/21/2020
Sakura shouldn't give away Naruto's secrets if she hopes to regain his trust
yrlastin chapter 20 . 10/21/2020
Kakashi Sucks ass for teaching Narutos personal jutsu to another without even asking or offering a even trade
Guest chapter 37 . 9/12/2020
Can you please make hinata character liitle stronger a good medical and best kunochi ever . Inovled her more in battle and healing
Guest chapter 9 . 7/25/2020
You seem to want to make it seem like naruto is smart and he’s hiding behind a mask but the way you wrote it makes naruto seem like an idiot the thinks he’s hiding behind a mask but he’s just an idiot
Guest chapter 9 . 7/25/2020
I don’t get this — Not quite what I expected…I guess I forgot to tell you but this bath water is seventy degrees. If you continue to fail, you'll become a boiled egg faster than a Hokage."
— is he saying hokages are boiled eggs?
Guest chapter 5 . 6/26/2020
Hbgg
natsuzamaki chapter 34 . 6/18/2020
Earth Curse seal in Japanese is Chi Juin Jutsu. Gaia is Greek for Earth.
natsuzamaki chapter 32 . 6/18/2020
You know, if you give the title of the next chapter at the end of this, and the title is "The Chase Begins", its kinda obvious, no?
natsuzamaki chapter 7 . 6/17/2020
Please read yajuu sannin. You may not have the time, but just read the fight scene with Kakashi.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/10/2020
I hate this it the same story and naruto is a annoying little bitch
Sprengkamp chapter 4 . 4/6/2020
Th for the chapter
Guest chapter 6 . 4/2/2020
If you’re going to copy the entire fucking thing as in the anime and just give your own title, I’d say that you’re better of not writing anymore
Toffeecat15 chapter 7 . 1/26/2020
if things dont really change until Wave then either time skip or start there, don't waste our time with stuff we've seen hundreds of times before
4Eva Knight chapter 4 . 1/23/2020
Sasuke was fine. Awesome that Naruto is figuring out the rasengan. I'm kind of sad at the physical abuse that Naruto is experiencing from the villagers. Great to see how effective Narutos henge is.
4Eva Knight chapter 3 . 1/23/2020
What the hell Sakura. I hope Hinata grows more in confidence soon i really want her to be more assertive especially in defence of Naruto because that Sakura scene was sad.
4,216 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »