Reviews for Legacy of the Rasengan I: Naruto
TheWateringWizard chapter 26 . 5/14/2017
Honestly this part of the manga and of many fanfictions always makes me want to murder or gravely maim Tsunade. Just a feeling really...

I actually had a pretty horrible thought about that bastard Hyuuga. I actually fear for hinata. In his insane, power-hungry mind, I'm sure he'll think that because hinata likes him, she's the one who gives away information. Plus she's Hiashi's daughter and the bastard apparently doesn't like him.
TheWateringWizard chapter 25 . 5/14/2017
That bastard Hyuuga... I don't even remember his name but he's gonna be a major pain in the ass.
TheWateringWizard chapter 23 . 5/14/2017
Poor Naruto... So many ungrateful people after him. I find myself hating the Hyuugas (apart from Hinata and maybe Hanabi) more and more... Pff as if you could bring Naruto in the clan. All the procedures you'd have to go through for that, it's ridiculous to think they'd succeed... Presumptuous assholes
TheWateringWizard chapter 22 . 5/14/2017
Wow Kyuubi's takeover was absolutely kickass! Too bad that Naruto won't be able to use this fire Jutsu more...
TheWateringWizard chapter 21 . 5/14/2017
I don't want bashing or to see Sasuke or Kakashi dead. I just hope Naruto won't simply brush what they, plus Sakurai, did and just let everything be back to normal. I sincerely hope he doesn't associate with them anymore.
TheWateringWizard chapter 20 . 5/14/2017
First of, when Izumo and Kotetsu compare Shika and Naruto, I'm sorry but they're wrong. Yes Shikamaru is way more tactical than Naruto but that doesn't mean he'll get promoted and not Naruto. Strategy is NOT the only thing needed to become a Chunin. In this story, Naruto thinks a lot more during his battles and knows soon many Jutsus, some that he created himself! So if Naruto isn't promoted, I'm gonna be pissed. Now I need to finish the chapter... If the warning is about what I think, I'm gonna flip my shit.

THAT SON OF A BITCH! Fucking piece of shit Kakashi! He had NO RIGHTS to teach the Jutsu to Sasuke without asking Naruto! He once again proved that the Uchiha and Sharingan users are just stinking, thieving assholes who thrive by stealing the hard work of others while they use their eyes to copy what is usually hours of training and researching! And I'm pretty sure that the big bloody asshole that is Sasuke won't even acknowledge Naruto as the one who created the jutsu.

Honestly if I was Naruto I'd want nothing to do with the other members of Team 7 anymore. I'd ask to be alone or switch teams. If he's promoted than its even better because he can stay away from this big bag of shit.

Fuck you Kakashi
TheWateringWizard chapter 19 . 5/14/2017
Haha I loved the interaction between Naruto and Hinata!
TheWateringWizard chapter 18 . 5/14/2017
I think I'm in love with this Naruto! Now we just need a little more Hinata once she's out of the hospital and we'll be good!
TheWateringWizard chapter 17 . 5/14/2017
Ahhh crap! For once I was really enjoying Ebisu as Naruto's sensei! He was gonna teach him the water dragon technique!
TheWateringWizard chapter 15 . 5/14/2017
Hey hey hey... Wait, is naruto aware of Hinata's crush on him? Does he like her? Their scene was so sweet! And I grudgingly admit that Sakura kicked ass in this chapter! She was freaking ready to kill Kankuro!
TheWateringWizard chapter 11 . 5/14/2017
And it's already starting! Naruto's jutsus being copied... Poor Naruto!
TheWateringWizard chapter 10 . 5/14/2017
Arrrrghhhh I want to rip Sakura's eyes out of her head! I can't stand the beatings she gives Naruto. And in fact why does he let her do it! In canon I can understand but here no. Why would he fear "Sakura's wrath"?
TheWateringWizard chapter 9 . 5/14/2017
Wow he got water-walking down? That's so much more advanced than tree-walking
TheWateringWizard chapter 8 . 5/14/2017
I don't care I just want to see sweet Hinata!
TheWateringWizard chapter 7 . 5/14/2017
Hey that fight scene was very good!
4,172 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »