Reviews for Legacy of the Rasengan I: Naruto
Guest chapter 7 . 10/16/2016
What is the point of writing a fanfic if you are just going to repeat cannon. I hate this kind of story?
Anon chapter 37 . 8/14/2016
I like it.
Nightangel52 chapter 14 . 8/3/2016
I don't understand why people use Japanese words in an English fanfiction when they know it would be simpler to many people to just fully use English ones.
setiabn chapter 27 . 7/28/2016
I like your idea about smarter naruto. When i think about it again, it's almost impossible that naruto is stupid. He becomes the best shinobi in the end after all, so he must be at least smart, not only hardworking loudmouth. One thing that i like most about this story is about naruto make some jutsu by himself.
In the initial chapter i don't really like this story. Same reason as other, too much like canon. But it's only in the initial, so not so much problem.
So far good job. I like it.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/16/2016
This is gay
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 6/10/2016
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 6/9/2016
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
FlowOfEna chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
Tired to tried
FaolenBookWolf chapter 16 . 2/18/2016
What is so great about this story is that the characters are true to how they were originally portrayed in the official manga/anime, while at the same time different because of the circumstances that you (the author) put them in and changed accordingly. I have only noticed spelling and grammar trouble so far, so you are a good writer.
FaolenBookWolf chapter 12 . 2/18/2016
Loved the fight scene though would've liked a bit more detail. All in all I am enjoying the entire story.
FaolenBookWolf chapter 9 . 2/18/2016
I am seriously enjoying this story and am happy that you completed it. Awesome Job!
FaolenBookWolf chapter 3 . 2/18/2016
I love all stories where Naruto uses his head earlier on and is actually intelligent. Great!
FaolenBookWolf chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
Seems interesting, great so far. I like it.
ranbo neal chapter 2 . 2/2/2016
I love your presentation of Naruto here... great job with his personality. I also like the idea you have in the author's note. Good chapter.
4,140 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »