Reviews for Legacy of the Rasengan I: Naruto
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 9 . 6/7/2006
I liked this chapter. It was funny, and yes, in character. :heart:
narut0-fan101 chapter 9 . 6/7/2006
cant wait 4 next update
saiyan prince1 chapter 9 . 6/7/2006
lol nice
Dragon Man 180 chapter 9 . 6/7/2006
Very nice. I love the wind shield, it could save Naruto's alot of hassle against Haku's needles. As for Kakashi, I shall call him Erobaka because he does not care about Naruto except that he shows up for missions and training. That's not a sensei should think and as such I won't refer to him as sensei! Erobaka could learn a lesson from Ero-sensei, at least he gave Naruto a chance! Stage one of Rasengan complete! Now bring on the rubber balls!
Kitsu Maharu chapter 9 . 6/7/2006
Yo, good fic, nah, yeah, thats a prob, I forgive ya, I know how that feels... situation slightly different but yeah still kind of the same. (_)0

Update when you can, we have all the time in the world...(almost)

Oh by the way,

Cows are sexy...
Omegaguardian chapter 9 . 6/7/2006
_ Nice work, making Naruto learn the water walking exercise early on. I wonder what'll happen once you get to the Wav country arc and have Naruto do the tree-climbing exercise. How will Sakura and Sasuke react when they see Naruto is at a higher level than they are? Will they ever discover Naruto's secret training regime? At what step of the Rasengan will he be when they go to Wave Country? How will this affect the battle with Zabuza and Haku? Does the Kyuubi come into play like it did in the manga? Will Naruto develop new techniques? Will Naruto's team ever figure out the origin of Naruto's original techniques? These are just rhetorical questions that I think you will have to think about sometime in the near future. When we get to the Chuunin exam arc, there will be another set of questions ready and waiting for you to answer, just like these. That's the fun of making a story based on the real deal. You have to go through all the arcs (Filler arcs optional) and warp major and minor details depending on what you changed at the beginning of the story. For example, in my story "Cheerfulness Incarnate," Naruto is much more creative and clever and he also meets Hinata early on. I will have to make it so Naruto and Hinata's friendship is sustained even during the Chunin exams. This, my friend, is the purpose of making a story. To create something with a certain change to warp the story in a certain way. It may be to obtain a certain pairing or to provoke a certain conflict, but either way, your changes will bring repercussions. Good work on the chapter. I hope to hear from you soon. Have a great time writing this!
InuYasha40 chapter 9 . 6/7/2006
Hey,

As always Very Good! I put up another chapter, too The Darkest Night. Its a better one than the last. But They will be getting even better soon! Im going to co-writing with The Great Azarath girl! So, Please keep r&r! And dont worry However long! Well be waiting, You are gonna finsh with Ulrich & Yumi story, arent You?

Thanks, & Take Care!

Nightwing38
Soul-Harvester chapter 9 . 6/7/2006
Another great chapter done. Update as fast as possible.
Skoonie chapter 9 . 6/7/2006
Don't worry bout not updating on time. Just make sure you try to update before two-three months-that's usually when I delete a story from my favorites list (BTW, I don't know if I reviewed any of this story's previous chapters before. If not, then it's nice to meet you XD).
korrd chapter 9 . 6/7/2006
This is a great fic. I understand what you mean. In just a few months I'll be heading to VMI for my freshman year. Well good luck with your Sergeants. Update soon.
John Irish chapter 9 . 6/7/2006
Hey no probs bro! Just keep up your trainin and return to everyone here when everythings over k? Your stories are too damn good to lose ya to a stray bullet bro. Good luck and I hope God is with ya man!
InsomniaticFrenchToast chapter 8 . 6/7/2006
Recently discovered this story. It is awesome, so funny, I can just picture naruto falling on the ground and laughing at sasuke being stuck in the ground! Funny are doing fairly well and PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Neccor chapter 8 . 6/5/2006
hehe, he's soiled
S-Wanderer999 chapter 8 . 6/5/2006
A good story, and I agree with your comments regarding the small changes you've done. You've shown Naruto with intelligence while having him manage to mostly keep it hidden. I can see Naruto working on his weaknesses and unlike some people (Sasuke) is willing to ask for help from those he respects. As for how you did the genin exam, I really liked it especially Naruto's fight with Kakashi. Hopefully, this will cause Kakashi to actually spend more time with Naruto and Sakura or as a possible idea, and to try to warm Sasuke up, have Sasuke and Sakura train together when Kakashi goes off with Naruto sometimes. I like how you've created jutsus for Naruto, and an idea I have could be described as a rope made of electricity. This technique could be used in several ways though: similar to Kankuro's chakra strings but made of electrictiy, to make a rope of pure electricity (better have protection or find a way to protect yourself or this way can hurt you) that can be used, a variation is to create a net made of electric ropes to subdue your opponents by shocking them. You can use it or modify it as you see fit, after all it's not fully thought out. Keep up the good work and I hope to read more soon.
Chance Brown chapter 8 . 6/5/2006
Nice Job. i like ho wyou made Naruto not completely idiotic. Hinata Chan is cool too.
4,172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 258 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 278 .. Last Next »