Reviews for Legacy of the Rasengan I: Naruto
Rorschach's Blot chapter 8 . 6/3/2006
I do wonder if Kahashi was around to hear Naruto's last statement, would confirm what he's thinking anyway.
InuYasha40 chapter 8 . 6/3/2006

Its Me, Ulrich38. Now, Nightwing38! This pename suits Me much better! Normally, not a big Naruto fan. But I do like Youre writing so I gave it a chance! Pretty Good! Altho UV is still My fave! (of Yours!) I know what You mean about searching a diffrent section, I found the Teen Titans Go! sec. Myself! I would be very honored if Youd read My frist Titan fanfiction? Once a Titan. Please, dont flame Me! (Things didnt work out, Im not moving or getting wed.. Oh,well.. My "Raven" is still out there!) But I need to give CL a rest, too!

Nyaan chapter 4 . 6/3/2006
Ahahaha! Those Hyuuga people (BTW, it's "Hyuuga" and not "Hyuga") deserved that! This chapter was hilarious, and depressing at the same time concerning Naruto's treatment by the Villagers.

I'm going to read the rest! :D
Omegaguardian chapter 8 . 6/3/2006
Wow. Enmaku no jutsu and Oboro no jutsu. Cool. I do want to see where the Naru/Hina comes in, but I don't want to rush you. I know good things take time. So far, good work on basing it on the actual storyline. I think the first encounter with Hinata will be somewhere in the Chunin exams, right? I really like the storyline so far and it seems that we'll be seeing a lot more of Naruto's "smart" side in combat, aren't we? Keep it up and Update soon!

anonymous chapter 8 . 6/3/2006
i luv this story! hope u update soon!
Dragonmaster chapter 5 . 6/3/2006
Is this going to be NaruHina? If it is, I'd rather not bother to continue reading.

I have NEVER been able to finish a story with that pairing, and after dozens of attempts at it I've just given up. I don't dislike Hinata, but I can't STAND seeing her in a relationship with Naruto.

A warning would be appreciated, if that's what you have planned, that way I don't waste my time continuing to read, only to have to stop when Naruto "realizes" his twu wuv.

Al chapter 7 . 6/2/2006
Good stuff. I liked the fight in this chapter. You managed to make Kakashi underestimate Naruto and screw up a bit because of that without making Naruto out to be incredibly skilled the way some other authors do. Naruto's personality always struck me as cheerful but in a fragile sense. He must stay happy or all the pain he's had to endure will come out. It's a self-defense mechanism. It's also a way for him to be given attention, even if it is negative. His "true" personality is probably just more quiet. He's not cold though. He values friendship too much for that, unlike Sasuke.
LuciferIsDivine chapter 7 . 6/2/2006
No just that one. noh?
Soul-Harvester chapter 7 . 6/1/2006
Hey me again. I don't think I've reviewed for awhile and I also don't think you care lol. Anyways, great job so far, keep it up and update quick.
Feneris chapter 7 . 6/1/2006
Execllent Story very well written. Though I half-though naruto would use the Sexy Jutsu on Kakashi. After all he knows kakashi is a prevert
Shiroi Uso chapter 7 . 6/1/2006
Yea, I always did hate that, when people would underestimate the so called *underdog*. Good work!
Mugen chapter 7 . 6/1/2006
hmm.. that would have been awesome if he whipped out the rasengan on kakashi. That would be funny to see his reaction.
visbond chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
grate story for all the chp
zagen chapter 7 . 6/1/2006
the changes to the cannon are minimal if not non-excistent, so it kinds feels like im just reading the manga all over again? ..
joekool chapter 7 . 6/1/2006
i read all 7 chapters and i liked your story! it roughly tells of naruto's feelings and yeah i hope that there'll be naruhina in your story! update soon!
4,126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 258 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 .. Last Next »