Reviews for Legacy of the Rasengan I: Naruto
Monkey10605 chapter 4 . 5/22/2006
WOW
Pretzelcoatl chapter 4 . 5/22/2006
Wow. And I'll say it again. Wow.

This is really good! Naruto and the other characters are finely tuned!

Update soon.

~MollMO
KyuubiHanyou chapter 4 . 5/22/2006
LOL Go Naruto, update soon
HolyKnight5 chapter 4 . 5/22/2006
hehehe...life goes on...
BasicallyAnIdiot chapter 4 . 5/22/2006
LMAO! Nice chapter! Update soon. Later!
LoveDetermination chapter 4 . 5/22/2006
Brilliant! I love the amount of detail you put into descriptions (not too short or long). I especially liked how Naruto came up with the idea for what sounds like rasengan. And here i thought he couldnt find more reason to love ramen more! Also great explanation for his Oiroke no Jutsu and the way he used it.

To my view I think Sasuke is accurate. He seems as dedicated to revenge as normal and just as stuck up. Nothing wrong I see here

Great idea on who gave Naruto the scroll on advanced chakra control. I absolutely loved that part. Now all we need is for her just to speak more.

This is turning out to be a spectacular fic to read. Thank you for the longer chapter which was exceptionally good in my view. Keep it up!
The Next Hokage chapter 4 . 5/22/2006
This is the best story ever keep up with the good work.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 4 . 5/22/2006
Sasuke is a real bastard, he didn't even feel sorry about causing Naruto to get a beating from the occupants of the store he got hit into. I wonder how long it will be until someone figures out Hinata was the only Hyuga spared the prank? I love how she gave Naruto the scroll. Now he's on the way to figuring out Rasengan and nearly blowing the minds of everyone when he admits he made it up himself! I do hope he figures out Hinata likes him soon. Excellent use of the Oiroke no Jutsu!
Shadow Fox chapter 3 . 5/21/2006
love this story i check for updates whenever i can so keep up the good work i think this story can be one of the best so update soon.
Monks1 chapter 3 . 5/21/2006
Love this story... any story that doesn't display Naruto as a real complete idiot is good!
Balian chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
wow the title is is the pairing naru/hina? or another?
saiyan prince1 chapter 3 . 5/20/2006
nice
Anime Insaniac chapter 3 . 5/20/2006
This fic is intriguing me. I could suggest that you could allow Hinata to spend some more time with Naruto to help her with her confidence. Although it is pretty funny to see Hinata pass out when Naruto is close, I think having Naruto around her more would allow her to help with standing up for herself, which is one of the problems she faces.
Watashiwa-Nanashi chapter 2 . 5/19/2006
New ficcie good! Write more, and keep the chapters coming!
LoveDetermination chapter 3 . 5/19/2006
I like what you are doing with Narutos 'mask' instead of just marking it off as plain stupidity.

As for Hinata later on- I think they compliment eachother very nicely. Naruto could use some friendship from all that loneliness and it would only make him better in the long run. Perhaps she could help him train in chakra control (hyuuga must have good control to be able to use jyuuken).

Of course Hinata would benefit greatly as well. She would certainly be much happier and I think Narutos better attributes would rub off on closer around Naruto has a strange, but great effect on people eh?

Whatever you write, I look foward to reading. Not to mention these longer chapters you gently entice us with.
4,080 | « Prev Page 1 .. 260 267 268 269 270 271 .. Last Next »