Reviews for Legacy of the Rasengan I: Naruto
Akira Stridder chapter 4 . 6/3/2006
good chapter! lol!
saiyan prince1 chapter 8 . 6/3/2006
cool, keep it up, i wonder if he would use his sexy jutsu on his sensei lol
Akira Stridder chapter 3 . 6/3/2006
Akira Stridder chapter 2 . 6/3/2006
Akira Stridder chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Skoonie chapter 8 . 6/3/2006
Not a bad chapter. I liked seeing Sakura tied to the stump instead of Naruto (she wasn't one of my favorite characters anyway). BTW, NEVER, NEVER, EVER...SAY 'BELIEVE IT' AGAIN! IT IS AN EMBARRASSMENT TO ALL ANIME CATCHPHRASES EVERYWHERE!
Moshulel chapter 8 . 6/3/2006
I liked this chapter, what can i say this is what i want a smart (but not exaggerated) Naruto.

Good points in this chapter:

Kakashi's perspective was well thought, i think you got his opinions quite well.

The interaction between the members of team 7.

Naruto's post battle analysis.

Bad points here:

The fact that (as you have said) this chapter is a bit short but hey good stuff comes in small packages ne?

Now all we have to do is to wait for your next update *snickers*.
conan98002 chapter 8 . 6/3/2006
definatly got som good possabilaties here.
Ryncor chapter 6 . 6/3/2006
hm up to this chapter it seems to almost be exactly the same as the anime, minus the begining and him meeting hinata early on, and a few minor changes it seems you're following the anime straight on, i'm hoping to see more of a change in the next chapters i'll be reading, it's good, but too similar to the anime storyline. not enough originality
Nyaan chapter 8 . 6/3/2006
Yay! Na-ru-to! Na-ru-to!

I love seeing Naruto kick IchaIcha-sensei's ass! xD ... I loved the Ramen-ending, and Sakura being tied to a post especially! Love ya.
Rorschach's Blot chapter 8 . 6/3/2006
I do wonder if Kahashi was around to hear Naruto's last statement, would confirm what he's thinking anyway.
InuYasha40 chapter 8 . 6/3/2006
Hey,

Its Me, Ulrich38. Now, Nightwing38! This pename suits Me much better! Normally, not a big Naruto fan. But I do like Youre writing so I gave it a chance! Pretty Good! Altho UV is still My fave! (of Yours!) I know what You mean about searching a diffrent section, I found the Teen Titans Go! sec. Myself! I would be very honored if Youd read My frist Titan fanfiction? Once a Titan. Please, dont flame Me! (Things didnt work out, Im not moving or getting wed.. Oh,well.. My "Raven" is still out there!) But I need to give CL a rest, too!

Thanks,

Nightwing38
Nyaan chapter 4 . 6/3/2006
Ahahaha! Those Hyuuga people (BTW, it's "Hyuuga" and not "Hyuga") deserved that! This chapter was hilarious, and depressing at the same time concerning Naruto's treatment by the Villagers.

I'm going to read the rest! :D
Omegaguardian chapter 8 . 6/3/2006
Wow. Enmaku no jutsu and Oboro no jutsu. Cool. I do want to see where the Naru/Hina comes in, but I don't want to rush you. I know good things take time. So far, good work on basing it on the actual storyline. I think the first encounter with Hinata will be somewhere in the Chunin exams, right? I really like the storyline so far and it seems that we'll be seeing a lot more of Naruto's "smart" side in combat, aren't we? Keep it up and Update soon!

-omegaguardian
anonymous chapter 8 . 6/3/2006
i luv this story! hope u update soon!
4,166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 260 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 .. Last Next »