Reviews for Legacy of the Rasengan I: Naruto
TheWateringWizard chapter 3 . 5/14/2017
Ah fuck nooooo not that bitch Sakura!
TheWateringWizard chapter 1 . 5/14/2017
Very cute beginning! I see you intermingle Japanese words in the story. I hope you put Jutsu names in Japanese too...
zafnak chapter 34 . 4/16/2017
Meh, don't pay attention to reader who complain too much. If they had any ability or desire they'd write their own masterpieces wouldn't they? And as for pleasing the readers? Well first you have to ask yourself why you are writing this. Is it just to make something that will please readers? Well then, understand you're never going to make everyone happy. Is it to make something that pleases you? Well, you have a much better chance at that. In the end, write something that pleases you. if others enjoy it, great! If they don't, screw them!
zafnak chapter 29 . 4/16/2017
Now we see the what is perhaps the biggest difference between Hinata and Sakura.
zafnak chapter 27 . 4/16/2017
Oh dear. Sakura, you should have listened to the feeling telling you not to do what you did. You've just gone and betrayed Naruto's trust again, revealing the details of his jutsu like that. Honestly, couldn't you have just told Neji to ask Naruto for details? His clan wants to KILL Naruto for crying out loud and you just unknowingly gave them help in doing it! This is not going to turn out well, I fear. These poor choices of yours are going to come back to hurt you.. very soon I'm afraid.
zafnak chapter 20 . 4/16/2017
So Copy-Cat Kakashi lives up to his nickname yet again. Of course he'd rationalize doing this. It makes sense too. You'd want Sasuke to have everything he could have going into this fight against Garra. So, to Kakashi's thinking, perfectly justified.

But what he doesn't seem to understand is the huge amount of harm he has done in doing so. With this action he has destroyed Naruto's trust and and respect for him, and not only him but any trust he may have had in Sasuke as well. Coupled with the loss of trust and any affection he has for Sakura, Kakashi, with one decision, has destroyed his team- at least in the short term. From this point on Team 7 will never be the same. Naruto will never be the same.

Yet the damage may not end there. The fallout of Kakashi's choices may also severely effect Lee as well. Already somewhat depressed with Naruto's victory over his rival, and Sasuke's facing the nin who defeated him, now he learns that his taijutsu moves have been stolen and given to Sasuke as well. And since taijutsu is all Lee really has (well that and an unquenchable spirit every bit the equal to Naruto's in my opinion) it a triple blow to his self worth.

So what can be done to remedy all this? Well, for starters Sakura could humbly and sincerely beg Naruto's forgiveness for her actions- and then spend as much time as she can actually demonstrating her remorse and slowly earning his trust back. A long but not impossi9ble task.

Sasuke might earn Naruto's forgiveness by thanking him for the jutsu he was given. Even though he didn't steal them himself, acting grateful for what he was given rather than like he was simply entitled to them because he was a Uchiha might go a long, long was to mending things. Perhaps openly and publicly acknowledging that he didn't create those jutsu and teach them to Naruto but rather vice versa, could help a lot too.

As for Kakashi... wow, how do you repair the damage he's done? His action only confirms what many ninja of Konoha have always secretly thought- that the Uchiha are a pack of jutsu thieves and the Sharingan is a huge cheat, stealing in seconds what others expend blood, sweat, tears and time to achieve. He betrayed his student's trust. How do you fix something like that? Honestly, this seems far, far worse than favoritism and rather poor teaching habits. Maybe there *is* no way to fix this..
DracoArtemisLeopin chapter 14 . 4/1/2017
Hey, you've actually got a pretty good story here, and I just noticed the translations that you put at the bottom of the page, but unfortunately I'm going to have to cut out here. I'm noticing an ever-increasing amount of missed or replaced words as I continue reading, and while it does make some sense to use a bit of japanese in the writing (Sasuke-teme, Sakura-chan, Naruto-baka, nuke-nin, anything left untranslated in the english dub, even the village names are acceptable), did you really have to avoid using their English forms at any point? Honestly, I'm just tired of having to translate or remember what something means every few minutes at best. Case in point 'Then he could show that teme of a leader that he wasn't just an incompetent baka.' I will say that I enjoyed what I did read, but this is just becoming too much work to stay enjoyable. Thank you for your hard work.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/18/2017

... _ ((_)
... -'((_)
-._((_)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2017
Great start of the story

_$$$$
_$$$$$$_$$_$$
_$_$$$_$$$
_$$$$$$$$$$
slythefoxx2 chapter 27 . 2/10/2017
Wow, I hate every non Naruto member of team 7.
Corvus Rigel Black chapter 24 . 1/29/2017
Really hating Kakashk, Sasuke, and Samurai. Hope Naruto, or rather Tsunade once Hokage does something to compensate Naruto for them stealing his Jutsu. Surely Konoha would have laws against stealing Jutsu from allies, especially with having the Uchiha Sharingan. People would have refused to work with them otherwise..
Gardevoir687 chapter 26 . 12/13/2016
Serioudly, why are you so intent on making Naruto's life as difficult and unfair as is physically possible?
Gardevoir687 chapter 24 . 12/13/2016
Why do you hate Naruto so much?
Gardevoir687 chapter 20 . 12/13/2016
FUCK YOU KAKASHI, YOU PIECE OF SHIT! NARUTO, RIP HIS FUCKING BALLS OFF AND SHOVE THEM DOWN HIS THROAT THEN DISENBOWEL HIM AND FEED HIS INNARDS TO THE CROWS!
4,172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »