Reviews for Legacy of the Rasengan I: Naruto
QuentinTNT chapter 37 . 8/5/2015
Great Story
Motherofthehorde chapter 37 . 7/16/2015
Thank younforvwritting.
it was a good ride. And Thank you fir serving ...my husband and daughter both serve...and read fanfiction, watch anima, game...and in general act the way most think of as childish...I wouldn,t have it any other way.
so thanks again.
Motherofthehorde
Bakkughan chapter 2 . 6/19/2015
"Then I'll make one" is technically five words, seeing as I'll is actually I will. Not entirely sure why I felt the need to point that out, but hey, it's another review in your reviewcount.
Parks98 chapter 16 . 5/14/2015
poor poor neji...do NOT piss off naruto!
Parks98 chapter 15 . 5/14/2015
Wow so sakura was able to take kabutos scroll...yeah he really shouldn't have said that
Parks98 chapter 14 . 5/14/2015
Oh dear lord neji you are an idiot! Ok when naruto had a small amount of kuramas charka ( enough for him not to go berserk) and he got beat with a single punch. Now think of a berserk naruto and a first form curse marked sasuke...yeah no offense neji but you are gonna get screwed
Parks98 chapter 13 . 5/14/2015
oh ho we see how the world can change just by the little things
Parks98 chapter 12 . 5/14/2015
does naruto even know that the bridge is named after him?
Parks98 chapter 11 . 5/14/2015
Nice job for the chapter and you know I am confused why no one has ever made a technique that blinded people. I mean remember solar flare from DBZ well in naruto that couldl just be gathering a lot of charka inside of the body then in a instant with expand it all around you, and imagine using that on a hyuga...haha they go blind, a clan of white eyed people that before were all seeing would be no seeing
Parks98 chapter 9 . 5/14/2015
Finally! naruto is a step closer to make his original jutsu
Parks98 chapter 4 . 5/14/2015
Nice chapter!
Parks98 chapter 3 . 5/14/2015
why do I have a bad feeling about the "Acting" naruto is about to do?
Parks98 chapter 2 . 5/14/2015
well this is going to be interesting I wonder how he is gonna recreate the rasengan?
Parks98 chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
OMG Chibi naruto and chibi hinata are so cute!
archsage328 chapter 37 . 5/10/2015
Found out about this story a little while ago, and I've pretty much been unable to stop reading it. Considering I'm in the middle of final exams, that is not necessarily a good thing. But even so, I can't truly say I regret spending so much time reading this story. True, there are a fair number of typos here and there, and not everything in this story holds up anymore with regards to canon. However, the action, humor, and emotion all more than make up for any of those flaws. Also doesn't hurt that I'm a sucker for cute romance, and you include quite an appropriate amount of it here.

Yep, this story has definitely earned a spot on my wall of fame on my profile page. And I'm super stoked to start reading Legacy of the Rasengan 2! Let's just hope I have the discipline to put it off until I'm back home from college later this week.
4,111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »