Reviews for Legacy of the Rasengan I: Naruto
DracoArtemisLeopin chapter 14 . 4/1
Hey, you've actually got a pretty good story here, and I just noticed the translations that you put at the bottom of the page, but unfortunately I'm going to have to cut out here. I'm noticing an ever-increasing amount of missed or replaced words as I continue reading, and while it does make some sense to use a bit of japanese in the writing (Sasuke-teme, Sakura-chan, Naruto-baka, nuke-nin, anything left untranslated in the english dub, even the village names are acceptable), did you really have to avoid using their English forms at any point? Honestly, I'm just tired of having to translate or remember what something means every few minutes at best. Case in point 'Then he could show that teme of a leader that he wasn't just an incompetent baka.' I will say that I enjoyed what I did read, but this is just becoming too much work to stay enjoyable. Thank you for your hard work.
.../ )

... ((_)
... _ ((_)
... -'((_)
-._((_)
Great start of the story

_$$$$
_$$$$$$_$$_$$
_$_$$$_$$$
_$$$$$$$$$$
slythefoxx2 chapter 27 . 2/10
Wow, I hate every non Naruto member of team 7.
Dzerx chapter 24 . 1/29
Really hating Kakashk, Sasuke, and Samurai. Hope Naruto, or rather Tsunade once Hokage does something to compensate Naruto for them stealing his Jutsu. Surely Konoha would have laws against stealing Jutsu from allies, especially with having the Uchiha Sharingan. People would have refused to work with them otherwise..
Gardevoir687 chapter 26 . 12/13/2016
Serioudly, why are you so intent on making Naruto's life as difficult and unfair as is physically possible?
Gardevoir687 chapter 24 . 12/13/2016
Why do you hate Naruto so much?
Gardevoir687 chapter 20 . 12/13/2016
FUCK YOU KAKASHI, YOU PIECE OF SHIT! NARUTO, RIP HIS FUCKING BALLS OFF AND SHOVE THEM DOWN HIS THROAT THEN DISENBOWEL HIM AND FEED HIS INNARDS TO THE CROWS!
Gardevoir687 chapter 11 . 12/13/2016
Naruto's teammates are pieces of massive elephant shit and Kakashi is a lazy ass bastard of a sensei
Silverwolf504 chapter 37 . 10/24/2016
Amazing Story
Guest chapter 7 . 10/16/2016
What is the point of writing a fanfic if you are just going to repeat cannon. I hate this kind of story?
Anon chapter 37 . 8/14/2016
I like it.
Nightangel52 chapter 14 . 8/3/2016
I don't understand why people use Japanese words in an English fanfiction when they know it would be simpler to many people to just fully use English ones.
setiabn chapter 27 . 7/28/2016
I like your idea about smarter naruto. When i think about it again, it's almost impossible that naruto is stupid. He becomes the best shinobi in the end after all, so he must be at least smart, not only hardworking loudmouth. One thing that i like most about this story is about naruto make some jutsu by himself.
In the initial chapter i don't really like this story. Same reason as other, too much like canon. But it's only in the initial, so not so much problem.
So far good job. I like it.
4,166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »