Reviews for Legacy of the Rasengan I: Naruto
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
FlowOfEna chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
Tired to tried
FaolenBookWolf chapter 16 . 2/18/2016
What is so great about this story is that the characters are true to how they were originally portrayed in the official manga/anime, while at the same time different because of the circumstances that you (the author) put them in and changed accordingly. I have only noticed spelling and grammar trouble so far, so you are a good writer.
FaolenBookWolf chapter 12 . 2/18/2016
Loved the fight scene though would've liked a bit more detail. All in all I am enjoying the entire story.
FaolenBookWolf chapter 9 . 2/18/2016
I am seriously enjoying this story and am happy that you completed it. Awesome Job!
FaolenBookWolf chapter 3 . 2/18/2016
I love all stories where Naruto uses his head earlier on and is actually intelligent. Great!
FaolenBookWolf chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
Seems interesting, great so far. I like it.
ranbo neal chapter 2 . 2/2/2016
I love your presentation of Naruto here... great job with his personality. I also like the idea you have in the author's note. Good chapter.
ranbo neal chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
Super beginning chapter. A quick meeting for Naruto and Hinata. I will read on.
Guest chapter 21 . 1/17/2016
I know you don't want to hear this, but I wish Naruto would at least spit in Hatake's eye or gouge gis Sharingan out. Actually, that seems like the best choice. I think you got such an extreme reaction because keeping his word is Naruto's nindo. It's what he does. And jutsu's are sacred. To break both is worse than sacrilegious. It makes Kakashi worse than Orochimaru. I get that Kakashi probably won't be duly punished, as Naruto is as forgiving as you are, but Hinata doesn't have to be. I wouldn't be.
Sincerely,
The Kill Kakashi And Sakura Squad.
Seriously though, make them suffer. Don't bash them unfairly. A bit of suffering would be fair.
PurpleSnow10 chapter 37 . 12/29/2015
This was an absolutely amazing story! I cried a bit while Naruto was saying goodbye to all of his friends and Team Seven's LAST training session. You truly are an amazing author to pull my feelings this way and that throughout the entire story.

Yours Truly,