Reviews for Legacy of the Rasengan I: Naruto
Haitorei chapter 9 . 11/14/2013
nice job sticking with the story! i like it so far!
Haitorei chapter 7 . 11/13/2013
lol kakashi
Haitorei chapter 6 . 11/13/2013
Naruto chose to adopt the mask of the idiot, so it's odd that he'd be surprised when people like Sakura treat him badly.
Haitorei chapter 5 . 11/13/2013
eh, what was the second tech?
Haitorei chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
:) loved it
Haitorei chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
I really liked this chapter. It seems slightly implausible that a 6 year old would get detention, ne?
Matthias the Wanderer chapter 14 . 11/12/2013
You are aware that "feiku" isn't Japanese, right? It's just the word fake said with a heavy accent.
AriceComet chapter 4 . 11/8/2013
I've been religiously reading this work of yours and I haven't been posting reviews on the previous chapters because it is just too good I cannot spare a few minutes to write a review when I could be reading the next chapter!

But this time, I think you deserve my words of praise. Not only is the storyline profound and entertaining, the grammar and construction of your story is fantastic as well as your language use. It's also amazing how you're able to capture the characters spot-on consistently!

I'm sooo happy I found this fanfic, seriously. One of the very few ones I actually enjoy and look forward to reading more of! Keep up the awesome work and I hope to get more of the NaruHina action going!
NightWithMoon chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
This can happen sometimes when you write a bunch of details in between dialogue, but if you cut out everything else you get
"Sorry, Naruto, but no one knows anything about it. Yondaime was the only person who knew how to perform it; at least that's what I've been told."
"Then I'll make one"
- that doesn't actually make sense - Perhaps "then I'll figure it out myself" or some variation...
also on that note, I feel that you are adding too many details - trying to tell us too much - let the reader's imagination do some of the work.
And finally there is a difference between ruckus, and raucous, and you used the wrong one.
(and yes I realize that you've already written quite a bit, and are unlikely to be terribly interested in this review so long after the fact, but you asked for critiques, and that's what this is).
Tomon chapter 37 . 11/2/2013
Rereaded after some time and it still awesome story as I remember it :)
Really enjoyable reading and definitely worth reading
Pongu chapter 37 . 10/19/2013
This is really good!
Tcuisine chapter 5 . 10/19/2013
Loving it
Tcuisine chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Liking it so far
Ice-Tea-1983 chapter 24 . 10/18/2013
I am not often moved to emotion, but despite being fictional I felt a strong sense of comeraderie with the lonely girl. Very sad indeed.
maipigen chapter 37 . 10/11/2013
great story. I just saw that you discontinued your story in legacy of the racengan 3 and that breaks my heart 'cause i don't see that the chosen author to continue actually did - that said, this story is fantastic and I love every bit of it, even when I had to scroll a bit down when the canon and your story were too a like at points.
Other than that I looooved it!
Thanks!