Reviews for Stolkholm Syndrome
missaishah23 chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
This story was both terrible and clever. Making it terribly clever and cleverly terrible. I loved the way you wrote it, the chapter breaks, the very unique point of view, and the overall genius of it all. The plot alone was staggering, but the way you presented it just completely blew it out of the water. I am completely astounded by this story.
irockupurple chapter 3 . 11/24/2007
i love the way you write...very ballsy.
AkashaTheKitty chapter 3 . 9/26/2007
Still loving your style.

Can't say much more than that. Yes, it's a disturbing piece, but you don't present it as if what he's doing is OK and she should just snap out of it and love him. I really like that.

Jenny1622 chapter 3 . 11/26/2006
1mAg1nE chapter 3 . 10/8/2006
wow...le gasp. it was beautiful...i liked it. it was beautiful and sad and dirty and i get it...i so loved it...this is going in my favorites
EverVengeful chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Love it! I especially like the description of her relationship with Harry; I HATE Harry/anyone romances, and everything you wrote only proves my point. On to chapter two...
The Original Skid Kid chapter 3 . 5/29/2006
Never mind, I figured out who everyone is.

I had only read the first page when I posted the first review.

I reiterate everything I said in the first post at least 3 times over.

The Original Skid Kid chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Oh, I love the way you write.

In terms of HP-elements, I'm still a little confused as to who is who, but just literature-wise, I don't think you need to know who the characters are for it to work entirely. For the piece to work entirely.

Oh! And...

I saw that you used the word "skitter" twice.
HeraBates chapter 3 . 5/26/2006
I liked the way that this was written, and the way that both Hermione and Draco's characters progressed throughout the story. The characters were well written and the focus was on the characters' themselves (somthing that I think in underplayed in a lot of fics).
Sketchy Cannabis chapter 3 . 5/21/2006
That was so disturbing, it goes on my favorites.

Seriously, I've never liked the second person view... but hot damn. That was intense.
nothingcompaires chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
OMG. Arg. He makes me mad, how could he even say the name 'Tom' how dreadful I felt so bad for her.

earth girls are easy chapter 3 . 5/14/2006
you made me google Stockholm Syndrome.

good fic,btw.
Angelo Del Ghiaccio chapter 3 . 5/14/2006
Weird. But good.
whogirl chapter 3 . 5/14/2006
I really do like this story, so much that I reviewed it the first time you posted it. Why the repost?