Reviews for Wrong
Dan Riddle chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Very well written! Please let them explore their relationship further... ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
wow...just, wow.:))
yunadustrial.twifan chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
i really liked this and thought it was wery intereting and you should right more with this pairing
KeepsakeKey chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
I really like this story, it made me giggle.

You captured their personalities great.

x'D
The Deathly Princess chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Spot on! Excellent characterisation. Your language and speech patterns are exactly right for the characters.

I too have wondered about the Fred/Spike Illyra/Spike character dynamic and have considered addressing the subject myself.

Very well done
RaspBerryHats chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Very nice explanation of human love to a God-King. And Illyria's confusion of Wesley's rejection. I really liked it keep it up!
A. Murray chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
It's an intersting pairing. And certainly more believeable than some others out there.

Twas a cute little drabble of words. True to character and I love the groundwork you laid for a something that just might've come...

p.s- I see you've been busy in the way of fiction. I'll be sure to be seeing you again if all your works are as enticing as this. ;}
AnyaChristina chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
I love the idea of Spike/Illyria. I think she is as fascinated with him as she is by anyone. . .after all, she wants to "keep him as [her] pet."

You are really good at the characters, captured their personas nicely. I love that you kept Spike loyal to his friend.
Mia chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Wow. That's amazing.
Max chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
"The idea of a Spike/Illyria relationship has always intrigued me."

Same here - I liked the Spike/Illyria interactions on the show and am a big fan of that ship.
J chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Pretty good treatment - far better than most - of a popular topic. It stands well on its own as something that could have really happened.

2 things if you continue:

1 - its never established she is capable of, or would want, sex. We're not talking a character who WANTS to be human, but one forced. And she'd find it gross for sure.

2 - Keep Fred out of it, at least in the end. Spike would object just as strongly to the wrongness of that - heck, with anyone he knew. He's pragmatical, but also romantic, and would never do that to someone's memory - especially after the 'Bot, which you did good in developing into a learning experience.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
*claps hands* I LOVE IT! This was fantastic. Very *seeable* (is that a word?). Anyhow, nice job. You kept both of them very in character. Great job, Trish! POKES.
AJeff chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Hi! I really love your fic. I, myself, like Wesley/Ilyria pairing. But, reading your story, I like your Spike/Illyria. Please do more! Well done!
Polaris chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Keep writing its a good start..
wesleyssilverphoenix chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Nice. How Spike explains everying, including why he can't. Wesley was always my favorite, but a Spike/Illyria relationship is something I've thought would be interesting, too. Nice job!