Reviews for What We Lost Collection
Jericho TGF chapter 3 . 6/2/2001
I loved this story so much that I had to come and post my fabulous opinion of this fic for the viewing audience {big wave to the huge crowd in the theatre behind me}. I love all your fic Isabelle, but this one's one of my favs cuz of the whole B/A blowup. Personally, I tend to share Spike's opinion of soul boy with his nancy boy hair gel (in as much as him with Buffy - I love Angel on his own in LA). Loved this part! Keep 'em comin' girl, and I'll be a happy chippy indeed. ;-)
destiney chapter 4 . 6/2/2001
MORE pweese this is really good u have a nack 4 these things.
destiney chapter 1 . 5/31/2001
when r u going 2 update this? it was so good :(
CheekyChick chapter 3 . 5/30/2001
More?
Agent 99 chapter 3 . 5/29/2001
Please continue! The journal entry was outstanding. I'm an A/C shipper, but I thought the Angel/Buffy scene was interesting, especially the part comparing Angelus & Spike. Great job!
Karumi chapter 3 . 5/29/2001
Well, you certainly have my attention! I likes! Waiting for more!
Dana chapter 2 . 5/29/2001
omg, that was so sad, I started crying during the 1st part, please finish
Spire chapter 3 . 5/28/2001
I love it! Hurry up and finish, I'm dying to know what happens!
mary chapter 3 . 5/28/2001
please please continue fast fast fast! im dying here! i love it so PLEASE! be quick! lol
veggie'slilangel chapter 3 . 5/28/2001
Interesting story. I really liked it. My favorite part was probably her little listing Spike's cute little quirks. I'm not sure if Angel would have really been that harsh in the situation, but it was your story and I still loved it anyway. Now please do another part so Spike and Buffy can live happily ever after!
Kitty chapter 3 . 5/27/2001
Ooh! Fantastic! But when will it be updated? Pleeese write more!
englishkitty chapter 3 . 5/26/2001
Can't be bothered to login because it's so late but anyway, excellent work Isabelle continue soon!

Oh, and i love the quotes you always have, they fit perfectly :)
Aeon chapter 3 . 5/26/2001
OMG, this is an incredible fic! Great job! Please get the next part out soon!
spooky chapter 3 . 5/25/2001
this is so good! u gotta write more soon!
Jingle Squeakers chapter 3 . 5/25/2001
oohhh, Isabelle I just love all your stories. I'm a Spike/Buffy fan also. You seem to have captured the relationship between them pretty well. Some of the fics I read really don't say why they fell for each other but this one did straight out. Please continue
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »