Reviews for Together
hadago77 chapter 2 . 11/21
dont usually go for death fics but you did this one up beautifully
Macke chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Great story
Stopposs-ble chapter 2 . 8/27/2009

Pathetic.. I see more weaknesses than strengths in the story. Irrespective of what the other fans say. I'd have loved to have been swayed by their opinions.
Rye-bread chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
cute story.

I think Ron would deserve a couple millenia in purgatory if he dared pull that kind of trick on Kim at the Pearly Gate.
3VAD127 chapter 2 . 8/26/2007
Haha, psyche! (wipes away mist) Totally awesome. I liked it a lot! Tragedy, fluffy romance... and catchphrases! Awesome. Thanks for the bon-diggity read.

It was definitely touching... hang on a second... (gets tissue) I swear I didn't cry...

(sniff) Here's to more tear-jerkers from you! Later.

indonitrus chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
are you an emo, cause Tragic Warrior sounds like an emo name.
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Sorry I'm late with this. I read it a while ago, but got busy with too much stuff.

Wow. You manage to cover so much ground is such a limited space. I really like how some parts are intensely detailed, and others are just covered. It's just like memory.

The endig was great, too. Ron would not just let a chance to pull a little prank to by.
TimeCougar chapter 2 . 3/24/2007
this made me cry. it is so sad, but i love the story.
2000 hunter chapter 2 . 3/21/2007
cool story i was sad when ron died but at the end kim and ron found each other after 60 years! kim was strong to wait that long but cool story kim and ron 4ever
L-Monty chapter 2 . 2/28/2007
Hey Man... Just returning the favor, this story I read was awesome! It gets a 10 from me and two thumbs up. nice fic.
Uru Baen chapter 2 . 2/14/2007
Nice short story about love. Short, bittersweet, and to the point.
GigaBahamut chapter 2 . 2/11/2007
*sniff* This story nearly made me cry! It nearly did. Your good at this...REALLY GOOD! You have a way of making the story sad, but also in a way to make it happy too. I give you, a 10 out of 5! ...i almost cried in this story...
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 1/12/2007
very cool... love how kim and ron got reunited at the end.
Scheherazade the Storyteller chapter 2 . 1/1/2007
That was so beautiful, it was tragic but was written on amazingly.
ZoeandDan2gether4ever chapter 2 . 12/29/2006
One word: AW! Thanks for your review on my story. I'm thinking of writing a prequel, but I'm not sure yet.