Reviews for If you think it's over
Lilian Moony Black chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Well, at lest he didnt wait for weeks, monThs yeaars... :)
OldFashionedYouth chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I love it, really! You truly are an amazing writer so keep it up!

Moonlight
ahrupe chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
You should write a sequel to this.
fireflies-flicker chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
this was incredible.

ohh, Severus never ceases to amaze.

I loved this.

every single word of it.

well done, very well done.

added to favorites!
Phantomtears chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
-sobs- It is so beautiful! S/H definitely works!
Dragonfleye chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
That was fantastic! I think I may cry...

I don't usually read oneshots but that was great.

Sad, but great.

x x x
LetTheGoodTimesRoll chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
You cannot be serious how in the world can you think thats over? You have to add more I will actually go insane if you don't. I mean I realise all that needs to be said is, his feelings, her feelings, the fact that he IS going to get her back and make their love known to the world and blah blah balh but I need the satisfaction of the events, you have written it so wonderfully you simply cannot leave it their otherwise you will have my sanity on your consence (or should that be insanity). Besides I can't add it to my favorites like that it would like me encouraging a piece that drives the reader absolutely mental.
pillowcusion chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
I thought this was a very sweet, moving piece.

The simple language used expressed everythng very clearly and I think you have achieved an excellent piece of writing with this beautiful one-shot.
venomequeen-83 chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
This was in a word, perfect. The description was enough to get the feel of everything without overpowering the reader. His feeling are so simply put yet accurate enough to feel for him. Ten starts, two thumbs up and a million imaginary dollars for a wonderfull piece of work. Bravo!
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Great story Please Continue I want to know what happens will he find her will she be forgiving or will she push him away.. Sigh.. Wonder... Always wondering.

HuGSS
Droxy chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Oh my, this is utterly wonderful. It has a certain tone to it. Elegant imagery, especially with the brandy.
Natsuyori chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
yeah! cute ending!
cricketsong chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Hooray! A Snape with a heart and some common sense. Look out, Hermione!
HelplessTurtle chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Ohh!~ Great little story!

I like how you set up the mood, then slowly explained everything that led up to the point. The ending and how he's going to prove himself to her is one those satisfying little endpieces that I really love. Great writing!
EccentricallyYours chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
i liked it. for some reason i hate those fics that have flashbacks to "the good times" when people are breaking up or dying, and i like that this one didn't. and i like that it isn't really over, or at least that there's a chance that it isn't. well done.