Reviews for Retreating
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
This is really just so heartbreaking.
hitchcockstarlet chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Very clean, fun piece... thanks for sharing!
wcfan chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
One of the most heartbreaking fics i've read. and i've read a lot!
Just Y chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Very Angsty, Very Real , Very Awesome :)
Iawen Londea chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Wow, I loved this piece! It's very well written and very angsty. I could see this happening actually; it's clear that John and Sam's fights were so bad that neither one of them noticed how it affected Dean, and in their line of work that would be really dangerous. Wow. Excellent job with this!
Jellicle chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
That was extremely painful, exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for sharing it.
bjxmas chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
I have often said Dean can handle the hunting, it's the bickering between Sam and John that will be his undoing and you captured the emotions and responses brilliantly.

I love the ending with Dean just giving Sam what he wants in his simple response to "Go".

Thanks, B.J.
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
OMG! Heartbreaking. The image of Sam sat in the dark in Dean's room was so sad. And then Dean's anguish at the end when Sam walks away - absolutely gutwrenching. I love your stories, they maybe so painfully sad at times but they are stunningly intense, beautifully written and just wonderful. More please. :-)
sokerfreek922 chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
awesome fic. loved the angst, and loved the plot, though i wish there was a second chapter. anyway great fic.
Aro chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
How... fantastically depressing. Dayum. I was shocked when they left without Dean. DEAN! Jesus Christ. That's more than a sucker punch, jeez. I mean, sure, they noticed, but one of the chuckleheads should've noticed before John pressed down on the gas. Oh, well. I really enjoyed this, in all of its angsty goodness. Well done.
Nicola Silvera chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
This is a sad piece. I feel so sorry for Dean. I thought that this was a really original piece because everybody focuses on Sam's and John's thoughts on their relationship with each other but no one really takes the time to look at Dean's point of view.

Well Done :)
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
I liked it. I was horrofied when they drove off without Dean. How awful!
Saphire Ravven8 chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Aw. Dean! My poor baby! *huggles Dean* Good fic. Sad, but good!