Reviews for The Street Life
allen niichan chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
This great story should be updated! I've been looking for like it for a while.
Kitkatta chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
Oi, you need to update this! Or, let someone with good writing skills adopt it. I really need to finish it, and I'd really like it if you finished it, or had someone of equal writing skills finish it for you. Also, can you describe what Top-Tem looks like? I'd also like to see if any of the people, like Touma or Yoshino get surprised by his skill with a staff. Please continue, for the sake of a nerdy girl.
Fluffyface chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
Please please please please please please please please please update, (repeat 100) I love this and can you also discribe Top Tem? I love how she is so Kickass too andI think your awesome for creating her! I like how this is involving Masaru's fighting life. So please for the sake of a girl who has to read a 800 paged book on George Washington... Please finish this and update it! I wanna know if Top Tem follows him and what her expression will be like, and If the leader of Kyoto also has a digimon, and how Touma and Yoshino react to Masaru's staff skills... SO PLEASE UPDATE AND FINISH FOR MY DEMONIC LITTLE SOUL!

~Rawr~
RAWR chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
Hurry for y dark and demonic soul! I'M BEGGING CHUUU (,•~•,)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
MAKE THE NEXT PART OR I KILL YOU! JK jk jk... But srill I NEED th second part!
Yumi-chan Hamano chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
I love the story! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Fenix Uzumaki chapter 2 . 12/6/2009
I thought you were going to continue the story? What happened?
rmiller92 chapter 2 . 5/7/2009
I like this fic. it's different. Nice to read about Masaru's 'other life'.
iceyly chapter 2 . 10/11/2007
Really nice, so far and I would really like to see what happens with the Digimon.

Don't say your story is pointless, there aren't just not enough people around who have seen Savers (I think). I like Top Tem too, there aren't enough women in Digimon generally (and in Frontier and Savers esspecially).
digiwriter1392 chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
I really like this story so far, I hope you update it soon!
Rika24 chapter 2 . 6/4/2007
i love this so far. Top Tem is pretty cool. from some parts masru is holding back, wonder why. please continue
Person chapter 2 . 11/26/2006
please tell me this isn't on hiatus...there are so little savers fanfiction... and this one is actually multi-chap not one shot
Blades of Silver chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
No! You ended at a cliffie! How could you, Ice? But i wonder, will Masaru lie to Top-tem or will he actually tell her the truth?
GemmaniGirl chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
Saver fanfiction! *glomps* You rock. Yes, great fic so far I like Top Tem. I look forward to more.
DeafLizgon chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
(grin) Yo-yo? (chuckles) Remind me of Yu-Gi-Oh mangas. Amusing! Now I wonder who is a digimon that attacking? Hm.. Oh well I can wait and see what kind of a digimon is in next chapter. _

Keep that way! (waving a "go, go, go!" flag)