Reviews for Half
Sonomi-chan chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
This is really great. Definitely a favorite.
Uchihaflower14 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
AW! That was adorable. I wish Shikamaru would speak up. Or Ino would realize that Shika is so much better than Sasuke. You did a wonderful job with this. Somehow, you weave the emotions through perfectly, conveying Shikamaru's feelings with just the right amount of words. Good job!
Joy-chan chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
aw.

i really loved this, short and simple.

you captured shikamaru's character perfectly!

i loved the whole concept of 'half' too.

great job.
ixr chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
this was sweet, simple, and short. I think it was perfect way to present Ino and Shikamaru's relationship. I loved it.
SaKuYA chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
kawaii short and simple but the meaning of story is more than that
Jini chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
I. Love. This.

It's so simple, short, but SWEET and everything else that ShikaIno should be in a few words! You did a great job with Shikamaru's feelings; it was written beautifully!

~Jini
Barkers2 chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Oh WOW! That was genius! So well thought out and put together... and so funny hee hee hee... and sad :( I LOVE IT!

...WOW...!
Ice1taru chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Kat... this is so beautiful. So poetic. And the repetition, hehe, it's like a rhythm in my head... You have to write more. If you don't, I just might have to get you back by giving you a compliment about one of your male family members. Oh yeah, thats's right... be afraid. Be VERY afraid. :D Four more days. I'm so excited!
angelraine chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
This is C.N.S.S.

Cute

Nice

Short

Simple

... and I love it! I really really love the story!
darkeyesgirl chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
i love it, its really sweet
Ari and Mo chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
I more than half loved this fic. Very bittersweet. )
VirtualxSimplicity chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Wah, how cute! It's short, yet sweet. Nice.

VxS
DarkLove chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
aww that is so cute. and its about time you update. and write something. i thought my little sister was dead. i was preparing the strippers i mean the flowers for the funeral. lol. I LOVE YOU! Call me you stupid wench!
Aralka chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
That's a nice one; I especialy liked the metaphor about clouds. It's really wellthought.
scorch66 chapter 1 . 5/14/2006