Reviews for Dragons versus Dragonflies
honeybeeze chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
amazing story. Amazing. So realistic and a true love story. Its the true happily ever after :) Its so real and true that they may over come huge obstacles and die for each other but its the little things that add up. This was a grown up love story that I fully appreciate :) Thanks for writing!
Nelarun chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Oh my goodness! this was amazingly sweet and cute! I love the tension that you wrote in and the way you resolved everything to leave a smile on my face!

Nela
Lover of Stories 24 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Aw, that was sweet. IshiHime is the best! w Poor Ishida and Orihime...You made me feel their emotions. You're really good at that. ) Keep writing!
Larie-chan chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Man alive! I felt so awkward during their fight! You captured that scene so well! And I loved how both of them wanted to go back and fight for each other.

May the Muses visit you often.
Vespera chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
That was a lovely story about the straw that breaks the camel's back. You did a great job showing the slow degeneration of Orihime and Uryuu's emotional (and ultimately physical) intimacy, all starting with one little grouchy complaint. And I loved Orihime's quirky proverbs.
ChibiBotan88 chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Great story! It was soo cute...-
pusa.is.me chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Aw. That was so sweet. And really, Orihime's poetic nonsense does make sense once in a while. And it's okay not to have a happy ending, happy endings are for stories that haven't ended anyway. :D
Kuwabara99 chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Interesting story. I like the ones where differences between lovers are ironed out. You did a nice job
Sango Hikari chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
That was really good! Keep writing!