Reviews for The Chemist
Bobcat Moran chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I really love how you capture the joy of science in this fic.
Measured chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Oh man, this has some of the best Watari characterization I've ever seen, especially his conversation with Tatsumi, which is pitch perfect and hilarious and feels like it's from some unpublished extra from the series we've never seen.

I love the little details, how Watari is wistful and silly at times but serious and the chemistry references are perfect, really.
Sano S. Sagara chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
h my god, that was so awsome! i loved it! when i read the title, i thought it would be about watari-kun being lazy, but no, i read this awsomely scientific and beautiful work! major props for the creativity.
elizabethroz chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Interesting idea. I like this characterization of Watari - it's fitting and compelling. Great job.
Literary Eagle chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
That was interesting and insightful. Good job!
Ms Arano chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
...

I don't even READ in this fandom and I put it in my C2.

(-_-")

Cathy ;
Lily Belladonna Took chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
A wonderfully introspective and fun piece. You've captured Watari's personality beautifully both in his views on life/chemistry, and also the light-hearted flavor of your writing (like when Tatsumi suggests Watari convert his equipment back into cash *laughs*). Thank you for joining the fandom, and I look forward to reading more of your work!
eternalsailorsolarwind chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Very nice. Your favorite character might be Hisoka, but mine is Watari, and I think you captured him very well. Are you planning on doing more character studies like this?