Reviews for angels & saints
Lady KeyBlade chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Wha? He's *FAKE*?

Nice Ending!
The Soup chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
I was reading this story while listening to The All-American Rejects and the chorus in the song "Dirty Little Secret" came on right as I read the line "'Because I’ve always kind of wanted to try necrophilia.'"

"I'll keep you my dirty little secret/(Dirty little secret)/Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret/(Just another regret, hope that you can keep it)/My dirty little secret"

Matches, doesn't it? I love this fic, even if I'm a AkuRoku shipper. :)

~The Soup
organizedcure chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Necrophilia. *dances* XDD Axel's a dork.
Rhoda chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
hahaha. I really didn't see that comeing, but I can belive Axel is a necrophiliack. Poor Zexion.

Oh and Kori Tenshi necrophilia is haveing sexual feelings for or sexual acts with a dead person. Just to let you know. _
waterblossom chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
I love the portrayal of the grinning false Axel and Zexion's character is right on the money. But that last line...*shrudders*...that's going to haunt me for a while...
IndieAlice chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
I totally didn't see that coming! *can't stop laughing* Hella funny and for some reason completely something Axel would say... X3 I'm sure Zexion is probably a little freaked out!
Fenikkusu Koi chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
XDD Necrophilia? Where do you come up with your ideas? I love them! XD Thank you so much for writing this! I enjoy it alot! Hehe! Until next time! _
WindOfDancingFlames chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Whoa. That last line there was a bit weird. I like it.
bakudan chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
beautifully twisted as always, and double props for having a vexen pairing (well, sorta). :D the older org. members need more lovin'.

necrophilia... *teehee*
Eleventh End chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Creepy. :D Especially considering that my friend Joe and I were talking about necrophilia during English class today.

'Loved it, looking forward to more of your stuff. :3

~Oblivion
La Salle De Bain chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Necrophilia. xD Nice. I can see those two being interested in it.
Frozen-Passion chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Your simply amazing. I just loved it. Zexion and Axel's characterizations were great and I really loved Axel being fake.

And the last line made me laugh- sick humor in all but it made me laugh.

This was just amazing though. You've got a way with words that makes it come alive.

[Oh. And nice pairing]

-Katie
lighter-kun chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
right after reading this, i looked up what necrophilia means in the dictionary XD & OH WOW. woah. creepy XD wowow. now i want to write a dark fict or something KEKEKES.
Passe on an Angel chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
o_o

I can understand Axel wanting to necro... but with Vexen? D: C'mon, he knows Demyx is perfect... *kekekekeke*

Ahem, yes. Fan-tas-tic.
Tuki the Monopoly Giant chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
You are just too weird, Archy.