Reviews for COM:TNV Rough Draft
Cartoonfan4072 chapter 5 . 7/28/2006
Hey, dude. Been reading the story since you finished up KH:TNV, and have been enjoying your Chain of Memories parody so far. You're right. I don't think anyone who's done a parody has combined both Sora's and Riku's stories. Never thought I'd see the day a Chuck Norris joke would come into play. Reminds me of Family Guy when Peter Griffin said, "Wait a minute, what kind of movie? 'Cause if it's anything with Chuck Norris, you can just whack me off right now!" Anyway, keep going with this story, and I'm sure you'll figure something out for the worlds that had no second forms. Well, see you later. I've got to get to work on my Kim Possible fic. Good luck and get finished with the next Family Guy chapter so Staredcraft can get on with his KH parody. Bye-bye.
Tinyrocket chapter 5 . 7/28/2006
You combined Sora's AND Riku's story! Awesome! Please continue!
J-mal64 chapter 2 . 7/28/2006
That chapter was sweet! Keep up the good work! (love the chuck norris mention)
DarklightZERO chapter 5 . 7/28/2006
combining both CoM and Reverse rebirth... that is going to be quite a challange, but it will be exellent if you pull it off. Keep writing your story, I have full confidence in you. I just know you will make a good story
Cyberlink420 chapter 5 . 7/28/2006
Phenomenally written chapter, I must say. And congratulations to you on being likely the first person to work a Chuck Norris joke into a Kingdom Hearts fic. :P
Neros Urameshi chapter 5 . 7/28/2006
What a great chapter! What a surprise that you've combined Sora and Riku's stories! Perhaps I should do the same for Sonic Hearts.

Anyway, please continue!
Alex Warlorn chapter 4 . 7/24/2006
I await to see what this surprise is, something to do with making the memory worlds fit more with the progress of the main stories?

How will you handle Reverse/Rebirth when Riku's memories worlds except for two were all fighting? (Which I think is cheap since we could have gotten a deeper look at Riku's sins while he was the enemy.)
DarklightZERO chapter 4 . 7/17/2006
“Newbie?” Luigi said in surprise. “Who says newbie anymore?”

“Only people on message boards when they minus the letters i and e, and replace the letter o with zeros.” Sora explained.

he he... n00b

Anyway just because I am feeling generous I will tell you how the praise "You been PWNED" has come along, in the game Warcraft when you lose a mutiplayer match it says "Player has been OWNED" but due to a spelling mistake replacing a "o" with a "p" it how read "Player has been PWNED" and that stuck.

Why am I not commenting on your fic? Its because that I feel that it is so good, that I can waste your time telling you about Internet slang
ravenf6 chapter 4 . 7/17/2006
I liked the fight with Sora and Axel. That wicked witch bit was hilarious. Looks like Axel should be afraid of Luigi, very afraid! lol.

Hm, didn't expect you to draw the Hyrule section so quickly, this is gonna get interesting.

...I'm almost done with a certain project right now, I just need to add a bit more and do some finetuning and it might be ready before nightfall. See ya.
Neros Urameshi chapter 4 . 7/17/2006
Great chapter! Especially using FLUDD as Axel's weakness! Please continue!

Sora and the Gang in: Adventures in Hyrule.
Darth Ben Valor chapter 4 . 7/16/2006
Nice chapter, Alex.

Key18: (a bit irritated) It's Key18! :(

Me: (nervously laughs) Heh heh. Sorry.
Rock Raider chapter 4 . 7/16/2006
Nice._ Loved the Wizard Of Oz reference you made in this fic, & that name for Axel, "Sonic The Hedgehog Man", that's truly hilarious, especially when accompanied by Axel's outburst. Plus, I was thinking, perhaps for your next fic, KHIITNV, you could put in the Great Valley as a referance/homage to you other fic, A Time Before Twilite. That would SO rock.:D What do you think of the idea? Anyway, update soon.
Sora W.T.K chapter 4 . 7/16/2006
Hahah! Nice battle between Sora and Axel! You had me chuckling with his melting line XD
Neros Urameshi chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
What a great chapter, Key18. But wow! Shadow Mario a puppet to Orginization XI? Unbelievable!

Anyway, please continue! I'll be waiting for the short chapter.
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »