Reviews for COM:TNV Rough Draft
DarklightZERO chapter 5 . 7/28/2006
combining both CoM and Reverse rebirth... that is going to be quite a challange, but it will be exellent if you pull it off. Keep writing your story, I have full confidence in you. I just know you will make a good story
Cyberlink420 chapter 5 . 7/28/2006
Phenomenally written chapter, I must say. And congratulations to you on being likely the first person to work a Chuck Norris joke into a Kingdom Hearts fic. :P
Neros Urameshi chapter 5 . 7/28/2006
What a great chapter! What a surprise that you've combined Sora and Riku's stories! Perhaps I should do the same for Sonic Hearts.

Anyway, please continue!
Alex Warlorn chapter 4 . 7/24/2006
I await to see what this surprise is, something to do with making the memory worlds fit more with the progress of the main stories?

How will you handle Reverse/Rebirth when Riku's memories worlds except for two were all fighting? (Which I think is cheap since we could have gotten a deeper look at Riku's sins while he was the enemy.)
JusSonic chapter 4 . 7/20/2006
Great new chapter! I enjoyed Yoshi's "Sonic the Hedgehog man" comment about Axel, how you uses Axel's line from Kingdom Hearts II, and the reference to Willy Wonka. Good work!
DarklightZERO chapter 4 . 7/17/2006
“Newbie?” Luigi said in surprise. “Who says newbie anymore?”

“Only people on message boards when they minus the letters i and e, and replace the letter o with zeros.” Sora explained.

he he... n00b

Anyway just because I am feeling generous I will tell you how the praise "You been PWNED" has come along, in the game Warcraft when you lose a mutiplayer match it says "Player has been OWNED" but due to a spelling mistake replacing a "o" with a "p" it how read "Player has been PWNED" and that stuck.

Why am I not commenting on your fic? Its because that I feel that it is so good, that I can waste your time telling you about Internet slang
ravenf6 chapter 4 . 7/17/2006
I liked the fight with Sora and Axel. That wicked witch bit was hilarious. Looks like Axel should be afraid of Luigi, very afraid! lol.

Hm, didn't expect you to draw the Hyrule section so quickly, this is gonna get interesting.

...I'm almost done with a certain project right now, I just need to add a bit more and do some finetuning and it might be ready before nightfall. See ya.
Neros Urameshi chapter 4 . 7/17/2006
Great chapter! Especially using FLUDD as Axel's weakness! Please continue!

Sora and the Gang in: Adventures in Hyrule.
Darth Ben Valor chapter 4 . 7/16/2006
Nice chapter, Alex.

Key18: (a bit irritated) It's Key18! :(

Me: (nervously laughs) Heh heh. Sorry.
Rock Raider chapter 4 . 7/16/2006
Nice._ Loved the Wizard Of Oz reference you made in this fic, & that name for Axel, "Sonic The Hedgehog Man", that's truly hilarious, especially when accompanied by Axel's outburst. Plus, I was thinking, perhaps for your next fic, KHIITNV, you could put in the Great Valley as a referance/homage to you other fic, A Time Before Twilite. That would SO rock.:D What do you think of the idea? Anyway, update soon.
Sora W.T.K chapter 4 . 7/16/2006
Hahah! Nice battle between Sora and Axel! You had me chuckling with his melting line XD
Neros Urameshi chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
What a great chapter, Key18. But wow! Shadow Mario a puppet to Orginization XI? Unbelievable!

Anyway, please continue! I'll be waiting for the short chapter.
Gijinka Renamon chapter 3 . 7/12/2006
Hey, I have a few games for you to put in your KH 2 parody. You shoud probably check them out first, although some may be for other consoles too.

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time/Warrior Within/The Two Thrones (a really cool trilogy that allows you to mess with time itself. But keep in mind the later two games have a higher rating.)

Spartan: Total Warrior (another game with a high rating)

Fire Emblem: The Blazing Sword (the first FE game in America. You're probably already using stuff from those games, but I suggest checking this one out anyway.)

Tales of Symphonia (in my opinion, one of THE greatest RPGs of all times, filled lots of twists and turns.

Rayman games (can't remember any titles in this series)

Phantasy Star Online Episode 1 & 2 (maybe for the "Tron" level.)

Custom Robo (The full Japanese title is Custom Robo: Battle Evolution)

And... that's pretty much it. You don't have to use all of these, if you don't want.
Darth Ben Valor chapter 3 . 7/10/2006
No problem about the long wait. It was a pretty good chapter. And I didn't expect the Shadow Mario to be a puppet because I thought it was actually Bowser Jr.

Mario: And it was-a funny when Cid freaked out-a when he learned that-a Luigi accidentally broke his glass-a airplane models.

Luigi: (scowling) Oh, shut up!

Me: Anyways, Key18, please continue! Oh, yeah! And be on the lookout for my very own Fox & The Hound parody starring...

Bowser and Eduardo: Us! :)

Mario: (confused) You-a two?

Me: Yep. Those two. Anyways, please continue with this story, Key18! ;)
Theo Gary chapter 3 . 7/9/2006
Great new chapter. I like how you're able to keep sticking to the original story while adding your own flair.

Keep up the good work.