Reviews for Beat This
ROCKO chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
LMAO FUNNY!
Darkprince2040 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
It's very cleat who wears the pants in the relationship.
HACKTHEPLANET chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Love it. I loved this movie and this is a great continuation of this. Hopefully you will make more stories.
SpartanLegend chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Amazing! Simply amazing. This story has just the right amount of everything in it and the characters thoughts/dialogue is exactly how it should be. Only one very small critique, its a minor grammar error, nothing big but here it is. When it says "he caught effortlessly" it should say "he caught her effortlessly". Not a big deal but I figure I'd just point that out. Other then that I love this story. I hope you'll consider writing more of this story even though you wrote this 9 years ago. If not, I would be honored to continue the writing with this as the starting point. I would also give you due credit by letting everyone know that you started this and I am just continuing your story.
tina chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
awesome! wish there was more !
Justin Huston chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Just one question. Why did they end up back at her house?
Lord Inquisitor Kriss chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
wow, not bad. but that wasn't really enough to need the 'M' rating
Kit Larsen chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Simply put, delightful.
Angelic Messenger17 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
thats cute

i love that they just show up, and watch a little before announcing themselves...lol
hellopants chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
haha! that was great! i love that the boys just show up!
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
I LOVED it! Please write more! You write the characters really well and have me wanting more :( please update!
anon chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
YEah
Bite16 chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Kick ASS! I love this fic! I wish more people wrote Hackers fanfiction.

Bite16
Nightmare2046 chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Please by all means keep it is a really good story.
Jules chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
thatw as a pretty good story... you should go on... a couple more chapters would be nice