Reviews for Miss Cinderella
... Ginny is such a bitch here
Lailglow-Greenleaf chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
Three in French is actually spelled 'trois' but pronounced 'twa'
Sorry im being so critical.
Its an amazing story so far, and if I've reviewed it before im sorry, I totally forgot
Lailglow-Greenleaf chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
Its actually , but you might have a different clue
DRAMIONELILYJAME chapter 6 . 9/18/2014
omg you planned this so well I FIGURED IT OUT instead of losin the glass slipper. She lost the mask that OMG SOOO GOOD.
British Bunnies chapter 6 . 6/13/2014
It's
Lailglow-Greenleaf chapter 11 . 11/20/2013
ok its really obvious by this point that the twins wrote the book. the Monterey twins.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
I like the fact that there's two worlds going on at once here- very interesting. I like how you portray the 'popular'- however I think the fact that no one knows who Lily is isn't really right- I mean, she's a seventh year, she's head girl, she answers all the time in class. But apart from that the story's really good so far.
EverydayMagic17 chapter 16 . 8/2/2013
LOL! Hermione's book!
ScarletCasson chapter 16 . 7/30/2013
Very nice!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
Its actually mr. Green... good story anyways tho.
KC2016 chapter 16 . 2/6/2013
Darn it! The twins were my 5th guess. It was Remus, Kellie, cronies, Lily, then the twins. *sigh* Well it was a really good story. I always love a story inside a story; and was so hoping that that last part with Harry and Ginny would be in there. Gotta love Hinny ;D
KC2016 chapter 15 . 2/6/2013
I think it was Remus who wrote the book. No! It was Kellie wasn't it?! Or one of her cronies!
KC2016 chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
Cedar Point? OMG! Do you live in Texas?!

When I imagine Erica's princess dress I can't help but imagine a 6 year old's dress up gown. I don't know why but that is what is stuck in my head.
KC2016 chapter 5 . 2/6/2013
I think the character from Clue was actually Mr. Green but oh well. It works for Lily because of her green eyes. So far i'm lovin' this story. I like that you add some Ginny and Harry in it too.
ummm chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
It was Mr. Green... just throwing that out there...
1,012 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »