Reviews for Miss Cinderella
candio08 chapter 16 . 4/13/2007
OMG how cute! just a little random fact, it was completed on my b day woot...so anyways i absolutly ADORED this fic... i LOVE cinderella! and you did a fantastic job at writing it! keep up the great work!
purplepanda7 chapter 16 . 4/8/2007
this story is really cute!
Jeisa chapter 16 . 3/29/2007
that was great. i liked it.
cookiesncreme1511 chapter 16 . 3/26/2007
Cute ending! I absolutely loved this story! D
cookiesncreme1511 chapter 14 . 3/26/2007
Oh James knows! This is so exciting! And I loved that "Accio Remus" spell! D
cookiesncreme1511 chapter 10 . 3/26/2007
I so want to strangle Kellie, drown her in the Great Lake with the Giant Squid, throw her from the top most floor in Hogwarts, shove a broom handle through her mouth, tear her eyeballss out, shove her into a trash bin, dunk her repeatedly in slime, hang her in front of gazillions of people, and perform the Avada on her right now. I really hate her! I wish James and Lily get together already! D
cookiesncreme1511 chapter 4 . 3/26/2007
I'm loving this story. . But I do hate Kellie and her "friends." I do think that the story-book idea is awesome. ]
cassandra12271 chapter 16 . 2/22/2007
I love Cinderella stories. I have read three of your stories last week when I was sick and now that I have recovered and writing stories. I decided to write this reveiw! YOu are my favorite authors and I am reading everything you write including your profile.
iluvlilnjames chapter 16 . 2/22/2007
that was fantastic!...write more!...i realy like the way you have shown harry win his girl while james won his...you know what i mean?...anyway waiting for more!
MaggieMayJonas chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Awesome fic, keep it up!
moony-luvverr-furrlife chapter 16 . 2/10/2007
this is definetly one of the best fics i have ever read..one of them. i love it and i am ging to add it to my favorites. i hope you keep writing because you certainly have a talent
Bonnie Ormsbee chapter 16 . 1/28/2007
that was a great story

u have a wonderful gift

keep it up
HedwigandHermes7 chapter 16 . 1/18/2007
I lub it! Very cute. However, I was startled to hear that you haven't seen A Cinderella Story, since your story has so many similarities. Chad Micheal Murry played the prince and his friends casted auditions to find the real Cinderella, she also didn't want him to find out who she was in fear, his GF was a popular girl and couldn't believe that he would break up with her, the ex tried to ruin Cinderella's life, and Chad put up posters, too. Hm. Odd. Well, I really do like this story. Off to your profile!

Check out my fics!
Salvation-ala-mode chapter 16 . 1/16/2007
The idea for the story is good. The execution...not so much. First off, Kelly needs to be balanced here. You have all this buildup about how she's got it in for "Miss Cinderella" but when she finds out it's lily, she really doesn't do anything 'cept yell a bit.

Your whole "James had never heard of Lily" thing doesn't work. You can't

a)Go to Hogwarts with someone for six-seven years

b)Compete for first in the class with them

c) Have her be Head Girl and you be Head Boy

All without knowing who she is. Yeah, sorry, no.

Where's Peter? Peter is definate Marauder and like him or not, he deserves a spot in your story.

On to the good stuff.

Like I said, the plot is good. The conflict with Kelli is great, it add much more to the story. It just needs to be toned down.

I adore the "Search For Miss Cinderella". those section were very nearly perfect in every way.

Nice touch with the MCR. I'm a fan, too.

Tessa and Erica are fabulous. If I had an award for the best Lily Best firneds, it would go to them. Honestly.

I love the whole subplot with Harry And Ginny. adoreable, and you got all the ships right!

That's all! By now means was this intended to be a flame, simply as a well-rounded critique.

With love,